Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - vile hearts

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lucinda

i know you thought that you could bury me
put me six feet down beneath your guilty pleas
As Anandi laughs about age, Lu raises her brow unamused. While she's far from elderly, she has seen much more and lived through many more things than the kelpie could dream of. She considers herself wiser in this sense, therefore making Anandi the child. She's naive, perhaps even afraid of the true capability of their kind. Stupid, even, settling herself within the safety of the Dusk Court when she could be freely roaming the sea. There are no chains out there and that's exactly how Lu likes it. No tethers to stupid rules or customs the Courts love to hide behind. Maybe she will never understand it.

It's likely she won't ever understand what this is either. There is tension so strong it could be cut with a knife. There is desire, to be more, but mostly to kill and get revenge. While Lu enjoys her new form, Anandi still left her to die and for that, she will always be bitter.

But yes, she would miss the banter if she completely got rid of this mare. For that, she hates it and herself. She growls silently out of disgust and refuses to admit anything.

Her eyes lock with Anandi's when the gray kelpie gets closer. She doesn't step back, even when she feels the other woman's breath. Lu can smell some of the sea on her, but there is too much muffling it like swamp and woods. Her eyes narrow.

She is about to snap (or maybe she's not), when Anandi surprises her with an offer to go hunting. What the hell is this?

"I suppose that depends on what you had in mind for this hunt," she answers gruffly, although she's not entirely uninterested. She very much enjoyed hunting, more so for prey than anything else. It would be even more fun if they were to search out another to turn, but there is something about Anandi that says that would be unlikely.

Still, she could always hope. There is more thrill in a chase when fear is involved.

“Speaking.”
Art | Code by Katherine

@Anandi <3

Messages In This Thread
vile hearts - by Anandi - 03-20-2020, 08:10 PM
RE: vile hearts - by Lucinda - 03-22-2020, 11:43 PM
RE: vile hearts - by Anandi - 03-28-2020, 12:11 AM
RE: vile hearts - by Lucinda - 04-02-2020, 10:00 PM
RE: vile hearts - by Anandi - 04-04-2020, 06:19 PM
RE: vile hearts - by Lucinda - 04-12-2020, 12:31 AM
RE: vile hearts - by Anandi - 05-01-2020, 08:09 PM
RE: vile hearts - by Lucinda - 05-30-2020, 04:30 PM