Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Memories ,:Mesnyi:.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

Luvena

The woman who appeared before her seemed almost ethereal in nature. Though Luvena knew better than to attribute such a trait to anyone without reason. Afterall, Heretic was a god. and yet he looked a fool.  Nevertheless, she could say one thing for certain. The mare before her was beautiful. She wondered for a moment if she was really, or simply a delirious fever dream. White hair that draped around her neck. framing slender shoulders and a dipped face.  Some sort of case was slung across the womans shoulders.  She watched as the mare spoke, looking for any indication that she could be a threat, though she saw none. 

"I'll be fine" she replied, though she was already sinking unceremoniously back to her knees as she spoke, having determined the mare meant her no harm. "I just need to rest, until I can go back to the swamp" she laid her head on the ground for a moment. before gesturing to the case that laid across the womans shoulders. "That's rather oddly shaped? whats in it?"

@Mesnyi
Table © Camy

Messages In This Thread
Memories ,:Mesnyi:. - by Luvena - 03-23-2020, 03:30 PM
RE: Memories ,:Mesnyi:. - by Mesnyi - 06-21-2020, 12:13 AM
RE: Memories ,:Mesnyi:. - by Luvena - 06-27-2020, 02:23 PM
RE: Memories ,:Mesnyi:. - by Mesnyi - 09-15-2020, 09:48 PM
RE: Memories ,:Mesnyi:. - by Luvena - 09-20-2020, 05:38 PM
RE: Memories ,:Mesnyi:. - by Mesnyi - 09-24-2020, 11:55 PM
RE: Memories ,:Mesnyi:. - by Luvena - 01-04-2021, 03:16 PM