Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Memories ,:Mesnyi:.

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

Luvena

She let a soft sigh escape her as the mare said she would stay. She closed her eyes, nodding gently as the mare laid down. She opened them again as the mare answered, perking her ears curiously at the instrument in question. “I’ve never seen one before” she murmured in reply. They had had instruments in Herstial. Mostly soft winds and percussions. Willow branches arranged on a thicker branch, that one would drag a pine branch across, to mimic the sound of the branches swaying in the breeze. Flutes made of reeds and hollowed out cattail stems. Drums made of hare hides stretched over bowls of dried clay. Sometimes they would beat them with stones, other times they would whip or drag strands of hair across them.  
Nothing so finely crafted as this, with strings stretched across a delicate glass body. 

She laughed softly “we, had a song like that back home… back in Herstial. Except our was about a river where all the fish swam backwards, and the rain rained up instead of down. I would love to hear it” she replied softly. “I’m Luvena, by the way. From dusk” 

@Mesnyi
Table © Camy

Messages In This Thread
Memories ,:Mesnyi:. - by Luvena - 03-23-2020, 03:30 PM
RE: Memories ,:Mesnyi:. - by Mesnyi - 06-21-2020, 12:13 AM
RE: Memories ,:Mesnyi:. - by Luvena - 06-27-2020, 02:23 PM
RE: Memories ,:Mesnyi:. - by Mesnyi - 09-15-2020, 09:48 PM
RE: Memories ,:Mesnyi:. - by Luvena - 09-20-2020, 05:38 PM
RE: Memories ,:Mesnyi:. - by Mesnyi - 09-24-2020, 11:55 PM
RE: Memories ,:Mesnyi:. - by Luvena - 01-04-2021, 03:16 PM