Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Memories ,:Mesnyi:.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Muirgen [PM] Posts: 69 — Threads: 12
Signos: 5
Dawn Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  14 [Year 497 Spring]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

carnation, lily, lily, rose

Mesnyi kept her gaze on the mare, as would be appropriate for a focused conversation, but worry braided itself into her mind. She acted her very best. “Ah! They don’t have them in your world, then? They seem to be strangely common, here. I did not expect it. One must wonder at their origin.” The stranger spoke of a faraway land then. She so did love to hear about foreign music (but what was foreign to her? Was the universe not her oyster, her vast home?)

“Herstial...That does sound familiar. I believe I’ve heard of it.” A river of backwards-swimming fish, and upwards-falling rain. How delightful! She’d have to write something about it later. The other Benevolent would love-- well. Her patrons at the tavern would enjoy it, anyway. The violin picked up its tune quietly as they conversed.

“Wonderful to meet you Luvena, though I am certain we both wish it were under better circumstances.” She paused. “My name is Mesnyi. I live in Delumine, for now. I’ve been here much longer than I’ve ever been anywhere. What of yourself? Have you been on Novus very long?”

« r » | @Luvena

"You see, women are like fires, like flames. Some women are like candles, bright and friendly. Some are like single sparks, or embers, like fireflies for chasing on summer nights. Some are like campfires, all light and heat for a night and willing to be left after. Some women are like hearthfires, not much to look at but underneath they are all warm red coal that burns a long, long while."

[Image: 26y3cfu.png]
tracker
plotter
please tag the proper character for replies

Messages In This Thread
Memories ,:Mesnyi:. - by Luvena - 03-23-2020, 03:30 PM
RE: Memories ,:Mesnyi:. - by Mesnyi - 06-21-2020, 12:13 AM
RE: Memories ,:Mesnyi:. - by Luvena - 06-27-2020, 02:23 PM
RE: Memories ,:Mesnyi:. - by Mesnyi - 09-15-2020, 09:48 PM
RE: Memories ,:Mesnyi:. - by Luvena - 09-20-2020, 05:38 PM
RE: Memories ,:Mesnyi:. - by Mesnyi - 09-24-2020, 11:55 PM
RE: Memories ,:Mesnyi:. - by Luvena - 01-04-2021, 03:16 PM