Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - chaos in motion

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lucinda

I am the daydream, bring you faith and conviction
I am the nightmare you've been crawling through

The longer Lucinda keeps her eyes on this woman, the more her anger boils over. Especially the way she says "careful" and "monsters have a way of being hunted". What did she know about monsters? If hunting was what she had in mind, she would find out soon enough who the true predator here is.

But then there is something that sparks in her mind among the cloudiness of rage. She blinks and looks around at the fake galaxy floating around them. She watches the way the woman raises her wings and she's not sure if she's about to take flight or attack. Really, she's not so sure what's come over her so suddenly. It's vastly different from the hunger she feels within the sea. It's as if she had fallen for a spell and, maybe, this had all been a trap.

Normally she would not back out of a fight, but now that she has managed to free herself from the magical hold, she sees that it's pointless. Next to her, Abraxia is still glaring at the woman and ready to breathe her fiery wrath. Lu looks at her and pets the dragon's head with the tip of her wing. It instantly calms her companion down.

"The only one being hunted will be you if I ever see you in the sea or flying above," she threatens, her tone much calmer than it's been this entire time. Maybe it'll come as a surprise to the woman if this tension had been the plan all along. "Better yet, you'd be smart to never cross me again, witch. I don't appreciate being hexed."

She gives the woman one last glance with glowing green eyes before swooping back down into the sea. Abraxia follows, but takes to the skies. When the dragon's wing cuts through a floating comet, it leaves a cloud of shimmering stardust. When the fragments land, it appears to be nothing more than ash.

"Speaking."
credits

@Amaunet a closer <3

Messages In This Thread
chaos in motion - by Lucinda - 04-07-2020, 08:55 PM
RE: chaos in motion - by Amaunet - 04-09-2020, 06:05 PM
RE: chaos in motion - by Lucinda - 04-20-2020, 04:28 PM
RE: chaos in motion - by Amaunet - 04-27-2020, 02:27 PM
RE: chaos in motion - by Lucinda - 05-30-2020, 04:09 PM
RE: chaos in motion - by Amaunet - 06-09-2020, 04:49 PM
RE: chaos in motion - by Lucinda - 06-28-2020, 08:30 PM
RE: chaos in motion - by Amaunet - 07-09-2020, 02:46 PM