Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Horseplay

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Willfur

Willfur

"Oh, I'm sure! Magic has been entwined with, if not integral to, society for a very long time." He's quick to answer, but the winged mare seems already to have made up her mind by the time the words are loose from between her lips. Her attention visibly narrows in, and the coarser mule can't help but feel a little outpaced by her, even before either has moved a muscle. "I would love for you to join me, truly, but if I may be so bold, you have the look of a lady in pursuit now, and I'm not sure I could keep up." 

He pauses, shaking his head so that the motion sways his thick neck and ripples down the connecting tissues of his topline like water over smooth, wide stones, illustrating very clearly the lack of swiftness anywhere in his genes. "Even if you chose to keep your hooves on solid ground, which I would never ask for my own sake, I think my easy distraction might drive you to abandonment anyway." Another smile blooms, opening his expression and letting the honesty of his words shine through, all benevolence and indulgence in his eyes, and nothing of resentment. "Just think how many more meadows there are for me to frolic through! Not to mention the streams, the fragrant flower beds, or if there's a pretty scattering of quartz across the path or an overlooking vista along the way..." An exhalation of laughter, then, "Oh, you get the idea."

"You go on ahead and I'll get there in my own time. The library should be due southwest of here, nestled somewhere in the forests of the Dawn Court. I do hope I see you there, though, and if I happen to come across anything on the subject, I'd be happy to put it aside for you."

@Mephisto
Not blegh at all! Thank you for threading with me. <3 I'd love to do another one in the library.

Messages In This Thread
Horseplay - by Willfur - 04-08-2020, 05:21 PM
RE: Horseplay - by Mephisto - 05-16-2020, 03:57 AM
RE: Horseplay - by Willfur - 05-29-2020, 10:55 AM
RE: Horseplay - by Mephisto - 05-30-2020, 02:58 PM
RE: Horseplay - by Willfur - 06-11-2020, 09:26 AM
RE: Horseplay - by Mephisto - 06-16-2020, 03:44 AM
RE: Horseplay - by Willfur - 06-24-2020, 12:43 PM
RE: Horseplay - by Mephisto - 07-12-2020, 02:36 PM