Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - I am a lost boy, from Neverland... [SUMMERFEST]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 65 — Threads: 8
Signos: 30
Inactive Character

Sereia

The boy is bright, his skin pale but an aura of brilliant joy - as bright as the sun - radiates from him. He speaks of a god she does not know and a magic he has lost. Does he miss it? She wonders. 

Selke.

“I have heard of selkies, but not a Selke.” Sereia trails off thoughtfully. “There are many sea gods from many different worlds, I think.” Often she reads books and in them are tales of other worlds and their strange ways and their even stranger gods and magics. Sometimes she plays the guessing games and tries to decipher which lands are real, which are myth and which are simply just a story. “A shipwreck is not always a pirate ship, but sometimes it is.” Her laugh is light. “It is most exciting when it is. But often the ships have all sorts of treasures on them. It is enjoyable finding out what secrets they hide. 

Slowly they meander through the crowd, away from the silks that float and ripple like the waves of the sea bidding them farewell. “I love the different plants and animals you can find there. Some like aliens, some with magics you will never see on land. Sometimes there are the bones of ancient animals long dead.” Her smile grows mysterious and playful. “But I prefer the land. I have not had so much time to explore here. I would spend all my time on the land if i could. How about you? Would you wish for your magic back so you could spend every moment in the sea? Or would you miss the land too much?”

@Pan

She wore her hope like a crown,
an unspoken soliloquy of dreams

~ Ariana

Messages In This Thread
I am a lost boy, from Neverland... [SUMMERFEST] - by Pan - 04-11-2020, 06:10 AM
RE: I am a lost boy, from Neverland... [SUMMERFEST] - by Sereia - 10-10-2020, 01:10 PM