Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Water Wings

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Ezital

EZITAL

Ezital couldn’t help but to scoff and smile at the stranger.

”And how would you propose we do that?” he rolled his eyes. ”Oh rapunzel, let down your tail and I shall scale the bank with it in my teeth.”

He dunked a hoof in the water, testing the current. It wasn’t so bad, really. Perhaps just a bit too strong and deep to swim. He pawed at the surface, eyeing the distance between his little rocky perch and the grassy bank where the great red beast was peering at him. He seemed a bit too haughty, looking down at Ezital, like he thought the water was something to fear. Like he thought Ezital was ridiculous, merely for having fun on a hot day.

His tail swung wildly behind him as he crouched, the flag of long hair streaming like a rudder in the water.

He could make it, right?

After one or two false starts, his hindquarters bunched and he flung himself with all his strength at the bank.

A grunt escaped him as he crashed. He was barely chest and stomach on the grass, his weakened foreleg collapsed, shaking uselessly. For a frantic moment, his hind legs scrambled in open air, before making contact with the soft red clay and hauling his ass up and over onto the grass.  As he somersaulted, his soaked tail slapped into the face of the stranger. The sound was not unlike when a dead fish slaps against stone.

Ezital dissolved into giggles from his sprawl on the ground. He twisted in the lush greenery, letting it soothe the aches from the water. He laughed until his sides heaved and his lungs ached and wheezed.

”Oops,” he grinned. ”I’m Ezital, by the way.”

@Willfur

permission for physical contact given in advance

Messages In This Thread
Water Wings - by Willfur - 04-12-2020, 12:52 PM
RE: Water Wings - by Ezital - 04-12-2020, 10:09 PM
RE: Water Wings - by Willfur - 04-13-2020, 09:08 AM
RE: Water Wings - by Ezital - 04-14-2020, 10:31 AM
RE: Water Wings - by Willfur - 04-16-2020, 12:45 PM
RE: Water Wings - by Ezital - 04-17-2020, 12:32 PM
RE: Water Wings - by Willfur - 04-23-2020, 11:46 AM