Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - clutching to the wheel and those charts;

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Corrdelia

— sic itur ad astra —

It feels like a dream. Like he is made of stardust and they are in a Delumine that's not Delumine.  Or she's managed to travel into the spirit realm and she's communicating with his ghost. Then when they embrace in a hug, it makes him tangible. He's really here.

"Me too," she says, feeling glad that everyone had been wrong about the man's death. There had always been something tugging at her saying that he wasn't really dead. Just… lost. Now he's found his way back from wherever he had been.

She's about to tell him all of the things he's missed when his expression changes. Her smile turns to a frown and she can't help but soak in the emotions he gives off. Corr turns around, thinking maybe something is coming for them and it's behind her, but she just sees the forest as it always is.

When he then asks about Hāsta, her worry slips away and she just laughs. "You know, you're probably the fifth one to ask something like that. I don't get it! She's fine, see?" she says, nudging Hāsta with her nose. In her own hallucinations, she sees the bird fluff her feathers in retaliation, but in reality, the corpse just flops a little more to the side.

Her mind is no longer able to process what really happened, so it all just feels like a blur whenever she tries to recount it. Instead, she shrugs it off with a smile. "Same old Hāsta. Grumpy as ever, of course," she adds, thinking to the conversation they had not too long ago. She wouldn't have it any other way with her companion.

Her smile starts to fade when she realizes that Asterion doesn't know she's left the Dusk Court. Is that why he's so far from Terrastella? They were never close close friends, but she had made quite an impression on that Court.

"I'm sorry I'm not in Terrastella anymore," she confesses, feeling guilty. "I decided on a change of scenery with Dawn. Have you…" she trails off, unsure if this might be a sore spot for him or if he's in hiding. "Do they know you're back? Marisol is Sovereign now."

There are many more questions she wants to flood him with, the biggest one being what exactly had happened to him, but she waits for now. The last thing she wants is to stress him out after his return, especially if where he had gone was rough.

"Speaking."
credits

@Asterion <3

Messages In This Thread
clutching to the wheel and those charts; - by Asterion - 05-27-2020, 10:24 PM
RE: clutching to the wheel and those charts; - by Corrdelia - 06-08-2020, 12:11 AM
RE: clutching to the wheel and those charts; - by Asterion - 06-21-2020, 12:39 PM
RE: clutching to the wheel and those charts; - by Corrdelia - 07-05-2020, 09:39 PM
RE: clutching to the wheel and those charts; - by Asterion - 07-13-2020, 05:36 PM
RE: clutching to the wheel and those charts; - by Corrdelia - 08-05-2020, 09:34 PM
RE: clutching to the wheel and those charts; - by Asterion - 08-21-2020, 11:16 AM
RE: clutching to the wheel and those charts; - by Corrdelia - 09-05-2020, 09:15 PM