Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - clutching to the wheel and those charts;

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Corrdelia

— sic itur ad astra —

When Asterion mentions that Marisol knows, it makes Corrdelia wonder how that conversation had gone. They had all been distraught of his disappearance. After many had tried to find him, they presumed him dead. The whole Court mourned him and Marisol took on the title of Sovereign despite her heart still being with the Halcyon. Yet, here he stands after all this time. She's not sure if the mare would've been relieved or upset or both. Maybe it's not Corr's place to know. At the very least, she's happy to have him back and to see a familiar face in a still somewhat unfamiliar place.

"It's very beautiful," the mare replies, looking all around them and breathing in the fresh scents of the forest. She had grown so used to the dampness of the swamp, it surprised her to find that she enjoys the woods just as much (if not more). "I will always remember my home in Terrastella, of course. But there's just something about Delumine… I don't know how to explain it." And she doesn't. It's like a gut feeling inside of her that drew her here in the first place. Now she can't bring herself to leave.

Her sense of serenity fades when he asks about his own companion and the crow witch shakes her head. "No," she replies with a frown. "I'm sorry. Do you still feel him?" She's referring to the mental link (or even a link to the soul, as some would describe it) that all horses share with their bondeds. She knows Asterion will know what she's talking about, but she's afraid to hear him say no and what that could mean for poor Cirrus.

Part of her feels compelled to change the subject for his own sanity. "Here, I've got a fresh batch of tea in my pot inside. How about I poor you a cup and you can tell me about all of your travels? Or where you want to travel to next?" Corr offers, hoping he'll take her up on it and therefore take his mind off his worries.

"Speaking."
credits

@Asterion <3

Messages In This Thread
clutching to the wheel and those charts; - by Asterion - 05-27-2020, 10:24 PM
RE: clutching to the wheel and those charts; - by Corrdelia - 06-08-2020, 12:11 AM
RE: clutching to the wheel and those charts; - by Asterion - 06-21-2020, 12:39 PM
RE: clutching to the wheel and those charts; - by Corrdelia - 07-05-2020, 09:39 PM
RE: clutching to the wheel and those charts; - by Asterion - 07-13-2020, 05:36 PM
RE: clutching to the wheel and those charts; - by Corrdelia - 08-05-2020, 09:34 PM
RE: clutching to the wheel and those charts; - by Asterion - 08-21-2020, 11:16 AM
RE: clutching to the wheel and those charts; - by Corrdelia - 09-05-2020, 09:15 PM