Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - a darkness brighter than the dawn,

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

A LITTLE MAYHEM NEVER HURT ANYONE

Grueling tensions // Want me in a spiral // I'm waiting to unravel // Twisted motives // Drive me in a circle // I'm dying to untangle

Suddenly, the ground beneath her turns to quicksand and she finds herself stuck in place. Morrighan narrows her eyes at Isra's approach and is clearly not impressed with the woman's retaliation to the arrow. Fable appears just as unsettled as she sees him flash his teeth. Her ears pin to the back of her head. Really?

It shouldn't come as a surprise for Isra's return to be so dramatic. The ground turns to marble as the woman walks, yet still Morrighan is stuck in the swamp and quicksand. Flowers turn to steel and rust, reminding the Regent about that garden her and Sirius came upon. When Isra does finally stand in front of her, there is fire at her feet but it does nothing to the transformed ground.

The mare's words don't do much to calm her irritation, especially when she asks her question. "Maybe," she grumbles an answer. Since Isra's quest seemed so much more important than their Court, Morr didn't expect her to come back. Part of her wanted to, but now that she stands here, she finds herself feeling more irritated than the day the woman left. Especially now that she can't move a muscle, it would be much better not having her here.

"Was it worth it?" she asks, referring to the quest she left for. Her tone is as bitter cold as she feels. Maybe she'll always feel bitter about all this, but she supposes she can't be that upset. It allowed her to move up as Regent, which Isra doesn't know yet.

She'll tell her eventually.

"And maybe now that you see I'm not trying to kill you, you can get rid of this shit?" she gestures to all the quicksand, which her legs are slowly sinking further into. She is not amused.

"Speaking."
@Isra <3
credits

Messages In This Thread
a darkness brighter than the dawn, - by Isra - 05-29-2020, 07:16 PM
RE: a darkness brighter than the dawn, - by Morrighan - 05-29-2020, 09:57 PM
RE: a darkness brighter than the dawn, - by Isra - 06-03-2020, 06:57 PM
RE: a darkness brighter than the dawn, - by Morrighan - 06-14-2020, 09:18 PM
RE: a darkness brighter than the dawn, - by Isra - 06-29-2020, 01:29 PM
RE: a darkness brighter than the dawn, - by Morrighan - 07-05-2020, 08:31 PM
RE: a darkness brighter than the dawn, - by Isra - 07-31-2020, 04:19 PM
RE: a darkness brighter than the dawn, - by Morrighan - 08-02-2020, 01:52 PM