Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - a darkness brighter than the dawn,

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

A LITTLE MAYHEM NEVER HURT ANYONE

Grueling tensions // Want me in a spiral // I'm waiting to unravel // Twisted motives // Drive me in a circle // I'm dying to untangle

Morrighan watches as Isra's dragon envelopes her with his wings. It's like he's comforting her from the Regent's judgmental gaze and words. She won't apologize for it though because while Isra may be a hero, she still left. Maybe she will never understand why Isra still went back. Maybe it doesn't matter anymore.

Morr is relieved to know that the others came back in one piece. It reassures her that maybe this mission wasn't entirely impulsive and Isra still kept them safe.

Even as Isra says she won't apologize, Morr can feel herself backing down a little bit. There will always be a touch of bitterness of course, it would be unlike her to not hold even the slightest of grudges. Surely Isra must expect no less of her after knowing her for so long now.

There is a pause before she says anything though, more for effect than anything else. Maybe it's to make Isra think there is still rage boiling inside her. Her two-colored eyes still look on with a bit of judgment, but then she mutters, "come on" before gesturing for them to get moving. "Let's go home. I want to be the first to buy you a drink."

As she starts to walk back to the Court, the offer surprises her a little, but she wants to be the one to present the former Sovereign back. It'll surely be a big event with everyone cheering and crying over her return (if they aren't already doing that at the sight of the ship).

Yeah, sure, she's happy to have Isra back on the inside.

And maybe even a little part of her is looking forward to her daughter getting the chance to meet her.

"Speaking."
@Isra <3
credits

Messages In This Thread
a darkness brighter than the dawn, - by Isra - 05-29-2020, 07:16 PM
RE: a darkness brighter than the dawn, - by Morrighan - 05-29-2020, 09:57 PM
RE: a darkness brighter than the dawn, - by Isra - 06-03-2020, 06:57 PM
RE: a darkness brighter than the dawn, - by Morrighan - 06-14-2020, 09:18 PM
RE: a darkness brighter than the dawn, - by Isra - 06-29-2020, 01:29 PM
RE: a darkness brighter than the dawn, - by Morrighan - 07-05-2020, 08:31 PM
RE: a darkness brighter than the dawn, - by Isra - 07-31-2020, 04:19 PM
RE: a darkness brighter than the dawn, - by Morrighan - 08-02-2020, 01:52 PM