Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - i could really use a wish right now [tenebrae] [fall]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Mephisto

Mephisto
dusk court warrior

T
here is an easiness about Mephisto – there always was.  She speaks eloquently, though with a simple manner which portrays her stark honesty.  For the Pegasus was honest to a fault, a straight shooter and a pragmatist.  She nods to his words, understanding that he was one of the pious and not judging him for it… for in her many travels, she had met all sorts of believers.  He didn’t seem preachy, so it didn’t bother her in the least when he mentions his magic as a gift.  The mare simply quirks an eyebrow, noting that he must be one of Caligo’s chosen to be given such a blessing (or a curse).

“No, I am not from here.”  The original story of where she’d come from was one she seldom shared, for Mephisto’s origin was far from a typical upbringing.  Instead, she remembers the place where she first felt a sense of belonging.  “I came to Novus from a place called the Rift – a place ruled by magic and shifting time, where nothing was truly what it seemed.”  It was a strange and wonderous place, one which took some getting used to, and one which Mephisto gave up all hope at truly understanding.  How can you explain phenomenon beyond the mortal plane?  Some things could only be attributed to old magic, ruled by no god or man.

“My land was called the Winter Court – a place of beauty and wild nature… but it is gone now, lost to the magic.”  She blinks in the firefly-lit darkness, a hint of sadness to her voice as she remembers the faces of those who she had called family, wondering where they had ended up when the magic tore their world apart.  Some had found their way here, or at least their descendants had… others though, seemed as lost as their destroyed land.

“What other curiosities has your goddess granted to her disciples?”  She seemed a generous goddess, at least – much moreso than Vespera, who Mephisto knew admittedly little about.    

@Mephisto | "speaks" | @Tenebrae
rallidae

Messages In This Thread
i could really use a wish right now [tenebrae] [fall] - by Mephisto - 06-01-2020, 01:11 PM
RE: i could really use a wish right now - by Mephisto - 06-06-2020, 03:41 AM
RE: i could really use a wish right now [tenebrae] - by Mephisto - 08-26-2020, 12:55 PM
RE: i could really use a wish right now [tenebrae] - by Mephisto - 08-31-2020, 12:36 PM
RE: i could really use a wish right now [tenebrae] - by Mephisto - 09-20-2020, 01:59 PM