Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - [Fall] Glitterbomb

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Willfur

Willfur

A rough call pulls the mules steps up short and draws his head around in a quick rotation. The sound is harsh in his oversize ears and demanding of attention, but as he peers over one shoulder and then the other, no accompanying face steps forward to meet his searching eyes.

"Who...?" He wonders aloud, but the darkness that saturates his senses as he comes to a standstill is like deep water all around him, daunting and unknowable, seeping up to the very stems of the flowers between his hooves and even there, only briefly held at bay by their dim, fleeting light.

It's impossible to make out anything, so he calls again, louder this time, but with less conviction than before. "Hello?" The ochre stallion is out of his element and left to his own silent thoughts, the space behind his eyes is suddenly crowded with fears of having disturbed some unknown gathering. "I'm sorry if I've disturbed you..." Something glints to his left, a flash of moonlight reflected back at him for just a fraction of a second. "Oh!"

Now that he knows where to look, and with a good amount of squinting included, he can make out a rough silhouette among the trees ringing the meadow. The figure is big, even bigger than Willfur is, and just as stout. "I was just having a little fun. It's so beautiful like this! But I guess I do have a habit of getting carried away." He chuckles, then ducks his head in joint chagrin and apology. "I didn't mean to intrude on anyone. I hope you don't mind!"

@Erasmus

Messages In This Thread
[Fall] Glitterbomb - by Willfur - 06-13-2020, 11:12 AM
RE: [Fall] Glitterbomb - by Erasmus - 06-23-2020, 11:16 PM
RE: [Fall] Glitterbomb - by Willfur - 07-07-2020, 03:24 PM
RE: [Fall] Glitterbomb - by Erasmus - 07-19-2020, 09:29 AM
RE: [Fall] Glitterbomb - by Willfur - 08-09-2020, 09:31 AM
RE: [Fall] Glitterbomb - by Erasmus - 08-29-2020, 09:58 PM
RE: [Fall] Glitterbomb - by Willfur - 09-28-2020, 10:52 AM
RE: [Fall] Glitterbomb - by Erasmus - 11-22-2020, 09:30 AM