Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - the world is a vampire

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Euryale

you should see me in a crown

"shame?" the question echoes, full of lingering enticement. a sharp, devouring word. their still-softness beating playfully, a dove-white near-laughter, almost blooming against euryale's slender, porcelain throat. in her mind she still hears the golden man laughing, a delicious whiskey laughter; spilling arrogantly, handsomely. although, the witch's gaze has never left asterion's. her gaze is ruinous flame. pulsing and sensually wicked. the hottest, most devilish, most passionate rose-red. her gaze is a penetrative language of love, hunger and lust, on its own; devouring, consuming, ravening. lust not borne of flesh, yet they ache with a sultry viciousness that is all woman. pure predator. only when she is finally satisfied do her eyes climb asterion, gently. only then, does her wrathful heart softens. for him and him alone.

with her gaze, she traces his shoulders, his muscles, his face in the intimate darkness. the depths of his dark-ocean eyes, nearly black, so full of secrets. so hidden by emotions. his wild tousled hair. his smooth, dark skin. the outline of his sensuous lips, pressed close into what appears like a frown, she wonders. o, euryale thinks. if she could call him by any other name; morpheus, the god of dreams. like the promise of a kiss could be had - if she only brought her lips near his, too. if she only relinquished her wolven shyness, and closed the distance between them with a fevered sigh and sacred breath. he appears disenchanted, now; faraway. unattainable. but didn't he know, some spells, could only be broken by a kiss? you do know that, don't you?

"i think you'd need more than just a flashlight to navigate in all this darkness, asterion," her words are almost playful, almost girlish. they tease him, softly. they tease him, relentlessly. yet within them, curls a silky, impossibly sinful darkness. euryale ached to dig into asterion's soul. snake around his heart like a hundred cold-blooded serpents that ached for warmth. whisper her affections against him, till they both fell to the earth, and held one another close. counting moonbeams, counting starlight. dreaming dreams together, forever, in the night. she wants to pull out his secrets, secrets. pull forth his songs, songs. make him growl with need, and tell him, afterwards; i told you so - you can be just as free, just as wanting, as me. a smile, lush, syrupy, forms subtly along the lilac-haired maiden's lips. her vermillion pupils, lashed in luxurious khol, remains fixated upon the handsome bay. 

asterion is the lithe male, against the harsh backdrop of stalactite, as he peels away in rough silence. the breeze from outside sighs along his form, too. even euryale's silence is eating, as bemused laughter finally falls free from her smooth, vampiric lips. "my apologies, that was rather cold of me," her voice finds the golden man as she briefly turns towards cairo and apologizes. the gold's own presence, feels hot and heavy like burning suns; his masculine beauty, a sharp, falcon-king in the blackness of night. she never saw asterion as king, and so she is not surprised to hear him say he wears nothing, now. a heavy stillness hugs their dark, shadowy-forms; atmospheric, intense. this underground world feels, suddenly, so hot, so thick. one could cut the tension with a lingering blade. dark-crimson irises latch unto the golden man's form as he leaves from between them. euryale steps towards asterion then, her muscles just barely sighing against the bay, as if she were always meant to be by his ocean's side. "kings are born, they are not made," she presses her lips against asterion's shoulder, touching him briefly, like a prayer. a promise.

her slender body curls feline around him, and her tail twitches, curiously, while her gaze drifts back to the golden man. "i have learned that love is all those things. lust. guilt. want. sadness. hurt. shame. love encompasses every other emotion. only when you find the courage to face everything fearlessly, only then, will you find true love. heart-wretching love. toe-curling love. the kind of love that makes your heart ache with the promise of spending an eternity with that someone," euryale smiles quietly, a long thread of lilac falling across her eyes. rose-dusted lips curling softly in the night. what she doesn't say, is, that some-times, the deepest love found is amongst strangers, who long to be together yet cannot. the torment of what-if, what-could-have-been, the thoughts that keep you dreaming well awake into the darkest, coldest of nights. "i run to the darkness, so i can tell my heart to be still; so i can ask it what it truly wants. that's why you're all here, aren't you? to feel something, anything," no longer does she gaze at asterion, but she can hear his breathing. feel the warmth of his body. the tip of her tail sweeps along the floors, touching him and not touching him, still. when the golden stallion makes yet another sharp statement, the witch cannot help but throw her head back in low, silky laughter. "oh? what do you suggest then?"

@Asterion @Cairo

i'm gonna run this nothing town

Messages In This Thread
the world is a vampire - by Euryale - 06-16-2020, 05:00 PM
RE: the world is a vampire - by Asterion - 06-29-2020, 10:44 PM
RE: the world is a vampire - by Cairo - 07-02-2020, 01:10 PM
RE: the world is a vampire - by Euryale - 07-03-2020, 08:37 PM
RE: the world is a vampire - by Asterion - 07-13-2020, 11:25 AM
RE: the world is a vampire - by Cairo - 08-13-2020, 02:08 PM
RE: the world is a vampire - by Euryale - 08-16-2020, 09:01 AM
RE: the world is a vampire - by Asterion - 08-24-2020, 06:02 PM
RE: the world is a vampire - by Euryale - 10-09-2020, 11:53 PM