Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - thank you for the venom

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lucinda

the danger is i'm dangerous and i might just
tear you apart

I
f one were to call Lucinda a masochist, they would not be wrong. It hadn't been something she had considered until she became a kelpie. Now she reveled in it and sometimes even craved it. It's what she's been craving with Anandi for so long.

This is what she thinks when Anandi asks what she wants from her. It's a big question with many possible answers. Of course, Lu is too busy sinking her teeth into the pretty gray mare's skin to make any kind of reply. Let her wait on it, it's better that way. Make her suffer.

When Anandi bites into her again and screams, it's such a lovely sound. All the creatures around them don't think so as they run and fly away. Abraxia cries out too out of anguish as she watches her companion continue to be attacked. Lucinda has to give her a quick glare to shut her up. She is not in danger. In fact, it's quite the opposite.

She loses her grip on the woman's neck. There's not much time for her to even smirk when Anandi takes her down into the sea. Lucinda fully turns into her kelpie form and so Anandi has nothing for her hooves to hold onto as her wings disappear under the water. She slips away for a moment so she can face the other kelpie head on.

And she laughs.

"You pretend to be something you're not," Lucinda finally says, green eyes glowing and sharp teeth glistening. There is still the fresh taste of blood in her mouth. "When you're really just a monster like me."

Then she prepares for another attack. "Now is this the best you've got?" she challenges before thrusting herself through the water to aim a hoof to Anandi's throat for a kick. This time she doesn't want to taste blood. She wants her to choke.

Maybe she just can't make up her mind.

« r ; art » | @Anandi uhhhh sorry she's insane

Messages In This Thread
thank you for the venom - by Lucinda - 06-27-2020, 09:35 PM
RE: thank you for the venom - by Anandi - 07-06-2020, 08:24 PM
RE: thank you for the venom - by Lucinda - 07-06-2020, 09:06 PM
RE: thank you for the venom - by Anandi - 07-23-2020, 06:34 PM
RE: thank you for the venom - by Lucinda - 08-02-2020, 03:54 PM
RE: thank you for the venom - by Anandi - 08-25-2020, 10:16 AM
RE: thank you for the venom - by Lucinda - 09-05-2020, 10:02 PM
RE: thank you for the venom - by Anandi - 11-01-2020, 03:31 PM
RE: thank you for the venom - by Lucinda - 11-01-2020, 06:46 PM