Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - To and Fro

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Willfur

Willfur

A call sounds from startlingly nearby, just off to his left, and raises the big stallions head. He'd been napping, lying flat out beneath the warm glow of the rising sun and cushioned by a patch of dense wheat, their tall stalks acting like a natural privacy screen. Even after rolling onto his sternum only the tips of his massive ears clear the tops of the stems around him, their russet edges blending in with the deep, earthy colors of Fall.

It's probably about time he got up anyway.

With a groan, he unfolds his legs, stretching and shaking any loose hair from his coat as he straightens. He might have yawned or blinked away the weight of unconsciousness too, but immediately a pop of color draws his attention, something decidedly not the muted browns or reds of Autumn. "Oh! Hello!"

He can't help but stare - a little, at least - at the strangers brightly fringed, iridescent feathers, so similar to a type of exotic pheasant he'd once seen described in a text on Asiatic birds. "You're very well dressed today, aren't you?" Smiling, he hopes to mitigate with jovial humor any offense his sudden appearance and lack of propriety might have caused. "I've never been much of a looker myself, but I feel especially outclassed in comparison to you. All I've got are big ears and a bell!"

With a chuckle, he wags his short tail back and forth, making the silver bell tied there ring out a sweet, tinkling melody. 

@Radek
Don't apologize! I like your writing. <3

Messages In This Thread
To and Fro - by Radek - 06-27-2020, 10:16 PM
RE: To and Fro - by Willfur - 07-02-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: To and Fro - by Radek - 07-02-2020, 07:09 PM
RE: To and Fro - by Willfur - 07-09-2020, 01:19 PM
RE: To and Fro - by Radek - 07-09-2020, 06:12 PM
RE: To and Fro - by Willfur - 08-03-2020, 09:43 AM
RE: To and Fro - by Radek - 08-08-2020, 11:46 AM
RE: To and Fro - by Willfur - 09-01-2020, 02:52 PM