Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - To and Fro

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline theAfanc [PM] Posts: 7 — Threads: 1
Signos: 640
Inactive Character

Peacock Feathers-Free Stock Image

Radek was what one might call a high-stepper.  His hooves made it almost to chest level when he walked, a prance, if you will.  One would assume he only did it when someone was watching but in his eyes, anyone could be watching at any moment.  And he must always be ready to impress.

"Oh! Hello!"  Radek's head turned around on a swivel, looking for the body that accompanied the voice.  What he found was a rather...unimpressive horse.  If it could even be called that.  Basic browns, large ears, a short tail.  Of course, he was used to nearly every creature he came across being less extravagant and flaunting as he was but this was...hard to look at.  And yet, he found it hard to tear his eyes away.  "You're very well dressed today, aren't you?"  Luckily the other's voice brought him back down to Novus.  "I've never been much of a looker myself, but I feel especially outclassed in comparison to you. All I've got are big ears and a bell!"

He chuckled slightly and flashed a toothy grin, bringing forth the drama he was known for.  "Why yes, I am quite happy you noticed."  He tossed his head, causing his mane and feathers to fall to the other side of his neck, gracefully and as if his hair was enchanted never to fall out of place.  "I believe all creatures have beauty in their own way.  Yours might not be...external" he blinked quickly a few times as he paused ever so briefly "...but I am sure your heart is full of beauty.  And I quite like your bell.  Perhaps a nice musical piece would help announce my entrances more audibly.  Of course, once you see me there is no mistaking who I am, but It might be nice for those poor souls who cannot see or for whom I am too far away to know when I am near."

He had verbally stumbled for only a moment but as a storyteller, it was his job to think on his hooves and speak without hesitation, even in the face of uncertainty. He had been bested today by this stranger and he chided himself mentally, vowing to learn from this moment and not be caught off guard by such a plain type of creature again.

[[WILLFUR IS SO CUTE I LOVE BIG EARS]] || @Willfur

Messages In This Thread
To and Fro - by Radek - 06-27-2020, 10:16 PM
RE: To and Fro - by Willfur - 07-02-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: To and Fro - by Radek - 07-02-2020, 07:09 PM
RE: To and Fro - by Willfur - 07-09-2020, 01:19 PM
RE: To and Fro - by Radek - 07-09-2020, 06:12 PM
RE: To and Fro - by Willfur - 08-03-2020, 09:43 AM
RE: To and Fro - by Radek - 08-08-2020, 11:46 AM
RE: To and Fro - by Willfur - 09-01-2020, 02:52 PM