Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - To and Fro

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline theAfanc [PM] Posts: 7 — Threads: 1
Signos: 640
Inactive Character

Peacock Feathers-Free Stock Image

"Well, I try to do more good than harm, at least. But, hmm, something to herald you... Perhaps if you made friends with a song bird? Or commissioned some bells or chimes of your own! A skilled blacksmith could make them with as much filigree and decoration as you want. Something of gold and jewels maybe, much fancier than my tarnished silver."  Radek lifted his head and an ear twitch back.  "Friends with a songbird, you say?  Well, arn't you a smart one!  But a bird perhaps would not know when to stop singing.  But procuring a season artisan to craft a piece as unique as I am - now that is truley an intelligent suggestion.  Yes, that was quite the idea.  Something that would stand out among his natural vibrance but not so much so that it drew too much attention from his face, where the attention belonged.  

"These are mostly sentimental, so I don't mind them being plain, but I imagine something brighter might suit you, uhm, what did you say your name was?"  Radek's jaw dropped and he flicked his head back in shock.  How should anyone need to ask who he was?  Almost outraged he stomped his foot and opened his mouth to speak when the plain horse started again.  "I'm Willfur, and pleased to meet you! I'm still pretty new around here, but I'm really enjoying just wandering at my own pace and seeing what there is to see. New places, new faces..."  He blew the air he'd inhaled out his nose in an exasperated sigh of relief.  He was new here.  Yes, that makes sense.  A traveler from a distant land who had not heard of the notorious family.  

I am Radek the Radiant, Storyteller to Sovereigns and the suffering alike.  No being is denied my tales and my voice when they need it most.  I have traveled far and wide, gathering the memoirs of the valiant and the brave and retelling them to all who need know that the world still has heroes."  It should go without saying that upon saying his own name his chest puffed out and his head raised taller.  Despite Willfur standing almost two hands taller, it seemed Radek was determined to hold his head higher than the brown jack.  "Which Court are you from?"I hail from Solterra, the Day Court is my home and Solis hears my prayers.  Of course, am rarely home, as my appointment keeps my traveling through most of my days."  He paused and, almost as an afterthaught.  "And where do you hailf from, friend Willfur?"

[[---]] || @Willfur

Messages In This Thread
To and Fro - by Radek - 06-27-2020, 10:16 PM
RE: To and Fro - by Willfur - 07-02-2020, 08:58 AM
RE: To and Fro - by Radek - 07-02-2020, 07:09 PM
RE: To and Fro - by Willfur - 07-09-2020, 01:19 PM
RE: To and Fro - by Radek - 07-09-2020, 06:12 PM
RE: To and Fro - by Willfur - 08-03-2020, 09:43 AM
RE: To and Fro - by Radek - 08-08-2020, 11:46 AM
RE: To and Fro - by Willfur - 09-01-2020, 02:52 PM