Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Worship  - as twilight is oft to become,

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Euryale

Crash, crash, Burn, let it all burn
This hurricane's chasing us all underground

her wounds sings, like scared fire. she is baptised in her own blood, a ravenous ache. sensations of blood and visceral desire, leaves her reeling. She wants this holy moment to last forever. She wants to be free of sin, free of suffering. She wants a mortals' pain, and from this agonizing pain, she wants immortality, too. her heart greives. her heart weeps. It cracks like a glass dove. weaknesses flushed out with the vermillion sea, parting before the unicorn's horn, like God parts the sea for holy messiahs. the unicorn's darkness squeezes her like an anaconda squeezes a soft, white fox. One predator more vicious than the other, but in the end, the softer one eventually succumbs; fore absolute beauty, is a price that only death may take. 

darkness sweeps the earth. darkness uncoils like a great-bellied serpent, laughing. hungering. rot clings like black dragons to the unicorn's flesh. making a monster out of the death queen, who now drips of rotten decadence like blood drips from a sacrificial altar. Euryale embraces the darkness like a wild lover. with kisses tender, and sighs, soft. she feels the unicorn's mounting hunger - an insatiable appetite - rise all around her. Echoes of yes, yes, yes. how fervently they swirl, hurricanes gilded in wolven paws, dance with promise of the kill. each chant echoes with madness and fervent longing. each syllable from her lips and the unicorn's lips, cooes with both intimate promise and vehemence. euryale's doe-heart pulses wickedly, aching to be freed from feeble, mortal flesh. Aching to step into a throne where immortality awaits her. where kindoms await princess persephone, if only she swallowed those pomegranate seeds. her soul stirs with maddening desire. snarling to escape the visceral body it has taken all these years. her soul wants it's heart back. it's real heart, and it's son, too. a life for a life.

crimson drips from the now freshly opened gash. euryale's porcelain breast, now stained vermillion by the unicorn's violent kiss. euryale's face is cold-stone, yet her mortal heart is the steady flame-pulse; rising hotly against the lioness' bloody teeth. they sink. they skin. Those blunt canines, feeling more like hammers than they do blades. they pull her, and take her. euryale lets the unicorn drink, sate her fill, whilst a gilded purr half-pain and half-pleasure escapes her lips. when the unicorn pulls back the kiss, euryale's skull lowers with a dark sigh. a violent exhale of words, like a gasp; "yes," she whispers at last, like surfacing from near-drowning. her whisper, dark and bloody with a hunger of its own, that is half-wild and not so innocent at all. 

lilac curls tumble across her shoulderblades. across the scarlet wounds. euryale pulls herself into the black-devouring thing that is thana, and with a chaste kiss, lays her lips against the all-consuming void of what would have been the unicorn's cheek. "Take me. Consume me. Let me serve you. I am yours, if you will have me," euryale leans in the shadowy tentacles of the unicorn. she feels death ripping her soul apart, and her heart, o her heart. her heart feels like the phoenix, rising. "i want to live in your darkness, forever," like a goddess loves her god, euryale aches to hold the woman close.

@thana

There is a fire inside of this heart
and a riot about to explode into flames

Messages In This Thread
as twilight is oft to become, - by Thana - 06-29-2020, 12:45 PM
RE: as twilight is oft to become, - by Euryale - 07-13-2020, 09:28 AM
RE: as twilight is oft to become, - by Thana - 08-03-2020, 03:12 PM
RE: as twilight is oft to become, - by Euryale - 08-05-2020, 08:20 AM
RE: as twilight is oft to become, - by Thana - 08-10-2020, 09:13 PM
RE: as twilight is oft to become, - by Euryale - 08-12-2020, 12:00 AM
RE: as twilight is oft to become, - by Thana - 08-17-2020, 07:01 PM
RE: as twilight is oft to become, - by Euryale - 08-18-2020, 11:26 PM