Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - and the snakes start to sing [fall]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lucinda

I
nnocence, yes, it's something childish. It's an illusion for them, a facade. Maybe a dream too, as the woman says, but Lucinda would think of it more as a nightmare they choose to ignore. The real world is full of them, but the children don't know it yet. The parents would rather clutch their kids close and shun away anything too wicked for their precious eyes.

Oh what they would do at the sight of her.

This girl is quiet, but Lucinda knows better. She knows she's a kelpie, perhaps by some predatory instinct that picks up her likeness. Again she thinks of Anandi (as surely Lu can't be the only one she's turned), but then there is also Boudika, turned by a man she's never heard of. There are so many more of them out there and so many more makers. Yet, she feels compelled to meet them all. Perhaps simply to pick out the ones who might share even the slightest bit of ambition that she does.

"I would tell them about monsters," she replies, her lips curving to a smile and she can't help but show her sharp teeth. "Especially the kelpies. I would tell them that nothing is as it seems and there is no point in hiding. I would make them face the world and the demons within it." Just like I had to, she thinks.

Lucinda looks the woman over and wonders what her own story might be, but she figures she'll save those questions for later. "And you?" she asks, almost wanting to add "or are you one of the softer ones" but hopes she won't be disappointed like that.

i wanna taste the way that you bleed, oh
you're my kill of the night

« r ; art »

@Sereia <3

Messages In This Thread
and the snakes start to sing [fall] - by Lucinda - 07-14-2020, 08:41 PM
RE: and the snakes start to sing [fall] - by Lucinda - 08-16-2020, 09:31 PM
RE: and the snakes start to sing [fall] - by Lucinda - 09-05-2020, 09:38 PM
RE: and the snakes start to sing [fall] - by Lucinda - 11-01-2020, 06:44 PM