Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - [Quest] i never promised you roses

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Euryale

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out

a gusty breeze pushes past her soft, lilac curls. the tendrils move across her face, feathering above her brow with each arachid trace of wind-whispers. euryale knows when the forests whisper for her name. she knows these shadows, and the dark hunger of its ancient caress. when the leaves rustle, she can almost hear their ache, too. they all cry out with a fervent longing. a longing to be with her. when the moon wanes hot silver, she watches him - erasmus - manifest, at last. his image ripples in the eerie, a primordial beast of otherworldly horror. his elegance pours like darkness pours into the world, summoning the night in the wake of his nightmarish void. 

"there you are," euryale throws her silky head backwards and laughs, giggling with wicked delight. her laughter is sharp, alluring laughter; like angels and harp-strings plucked from golden mouths, dripping with not of honey, but blood. she sees erasmus, then she sees the fireflies as they play. they dance with sensual magic, but their allure is lost on euryale, for she savours violence. a scowl paints her lips, tongue curled in fierce cynicism. "what the literal fuck?!" euryale's voice feels more like a drug for the tortured mind. bewitching. sharp. utterly feminine. the proverbial sword and shield is thrown aside in a clatter of steel, as disappointment sets like ice in her blood. "i wanted to face ogres, beasts, dragons and fiends, not to elope with fireflies in the woods!!" her ears fold back, she seethes, bitterly; her syllables near shrill, it's almost too serpent across her scarlet lips. nevertheless, with a delicate huff and jaded sigh, the banshee shoulders past erasmus and continues the path towards the fireflies. her hips swing against his chest, lupine tail lashing out once, as she regains composure once again. "whatever, this is fine."

@Erasmus @Official Dawn Account

ooc: euryale chooses to continue, sorry this post is fail

I don't want your money, I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

Messages In This Thread
[Quest] i never promised you roses - by Euryale - 07-16-2020, 07:02 PM
RE: [Quest] i never promised you roses - by Erasmus - 07-17-2020, 07:29 AM
RE: [Quest] i never promised you roses - by Euryale - 07-28-2020, 05:53 AM
RE: [Quest] i never promised you roses - by Erasmus - 07-30-2020, 10:30 PM
RE: [Quest] i never promised you roses - by Euryale - 08-05-2020, 11:38 PM
RE: [Quest] i never promised you roses - by Erasmus - 08-12-2020, 09:28 AM
RE: [Quest] i never promised you roses - by Euryale - 08-13-2020, 02:43 PM