Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - [Quest] i never promised you roses

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Euryale

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out

night descends. the blackness deepens. only moonlight lives here. between the shadows. in her heart. along her rose-red curves, that drip of want and criminal lust. the blackened canopies dapple her crimson fur. whispers of moonlight wander along her aching flesh; how they trace, like lovers tracing their bodies in the pitch-perfect dark. she is dressed in silver and red. her blue ribbons flutter by her side like a translucent nightgown. luscious and fertile - elegant dregs of cerulean, whipping themselves in sleek tendrils - that bathe her in the misty likeness of artemis, atalanta, athena. o, the red princess looks like a wild dream. child-bearing hips, full and supple. leading one to wander their immaculate gaze over the iron maiden named euryale calantha.

"right, fireflies. the brochure said 'spooky adventure', damn, how i hate false advertising," she laughs at his response, although it is a bitter-sweet jaded laugh. her voice glitters like silver bells. sharp and beautiful. onward she marches, matching her steps to the rhythm of his heavy male strides. "how about you stop eating the fireflies and just lead, erasmus.  can't you see i'm a damsel in distress," her sword destiny is placed back in its sheath; how tentatively it rests along her back. she does not think tonight she will taste blood. no, so she walks calmly by erasmus' side, muttering and ranting under her breath. "even baby spiders would have been more exciting. a million flying baby spiders. fireflies, pssh. what next. butterflies."

@Erasmus @Official Dawn Account

ooc: euryale lets erasmus lead

I don't want your money, I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

Messages In This Thread
[Quest] i never promised you roses - by Euryale - 07-16-2020, 07:02 PM
RE: [Quest] i never promised you roses - by Erasmus - 07-17-2020, 07:29 AM
RE: [Quest] i never promised you roses - by Euryale - 07-28-2020, 05:53 AM
RE: [Quest] i never promised you roses - by Erasmus - 07-30-2020, 10:30 PM
RE: [Quest] i never promised you roses - by Euryale - 08-05-2020, 11:38 PM
RE: [Quest] i never promised you roses - by Erasmus - 08-12-2020, 09:28 AM
RE: [Quest] i never promised you roses - by Euryale - 08-13-2020, 02:43 PM