Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - [Quest] i never promised you roses

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Euryale

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out

as fate would have it, they are bound together, forever, she realizes. maybe their relationship were not as genial as husband and wife, but surely she finds in erasmus, an eternal guardian and everlasting friendship; a relationship euryale values more than even marriage.

euryale calantha is drawn to him like a flame is drawn to gasoline. each desires to ravage one another. each desires the fever dream. when erasmus runs his lips - and sharp fangs - along her spine and teases the flesh there, a wickedly soft chuckle falls from her lips. the feeling of her blood is searing hot, when erasmus runs his teeth along the row of her spine, nearly piercing flesh.

"enjoy the taste?" a playful hiss leaves her mouth. she teases him with a wild, girlish grin. she is utterly amused, further amused still, when his aether spiders come crawling all over her crimson flesh in their little shadowy armies. their little spider legs twitch erratically upon her skin; scaling her sides like whisps of smoke - before dissipating in the moonlight.

euryale slows her pace, striding beside erasmus. suddenly out of nowhere, she starts to hear voices. they weave from the forests, eerie voices of war, of wrath. she feels a malevolent presence bearing down on her. "do you hear that?" she nudges erasmus with her muzzle, begging him to stillness.

@Erasmus @Official Dawn Account

ooc: euryale hears voices, pauses beside erasmus

I don't want your money, I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

Messages In This Thread
[Quest] i never promised you roses - by Euryale - 07-16-2020, 07:02 PM
RE: [Quest] i never promised you roses - by Erasmus - 07-17-2020, 07:29 AM
RE: [Quest] i never promised you roses - by Euryale - 07-28-2020, 05:53 AM
RE: [Quest] i never promised you roses - by Erasmus - 07-30-2020, 10:30 PM
RE: [Quest] i never promised you roses - by Euryale - 08-05-2020, 11:38 PM
RE: [Quest] i never promised you roses - by Erasmus - 08-12-2020, 09:28 AM
RE: [Quest] i never promised you roses - by Euryale - 08-13-2020, 02:43 PM