Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - dance with the waves

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Maeve

the fire healer

I'm even more amazed when the girl lands and her osprey takes perch too. It reminds me of how Rory will go with me places. He doesn't join me all the time, but it's fun when he does. "I have a bird friend too! His name is Rory. He's a hawk with similar colors almost. He's out hunting though so I don't know if he'll show up…" I find myself rambling, but I'm just so excited to meet someone with an almost matching bird.

I'm still in awe of the flying thing too. "I wish I had wings. Rory and I could fly alllll over the place!" I say while twirling in a circle with my head up in the air. It's the best I can do to mimic the motions of flying.

Of course, I'm used to the question Charlie asks next. I wander a lot, so I don't blame others for being a little concerned. I'll probably hear it from Momma later that I need to stop doing this. "She's doing Regent-y things somewhere. I may have… snuck away for a little. I was bored," I say, dragging my hoof in the dirt from embarrassment. She doesn't seem that old compared to me, so I hope she can understand how I feel.

I don't want to linger on the subject too long just in case she doesn't. "So, where are you from Charlie? Are you from one of the other Courts?" I hope she'll tell me since Dawn is the only other Court I've visited. I'd love to meet someone from another Court and learn more about them. Still, if she's from Dawn, I won't mind. Their lands are gorgeous and I hope I can go back sometime.

"Speaking."

@Charlotte <3

Messages In This Thread
dance with the waves - by Maeve - 07-27-2020, 12:25 AM
RE: dance with the waves - by Charlotte - 08-28-2020, 01:45 PM
RE: dance with the waves - by Maeve - 10-11-2020, 07:53 PM
RE: dance with the waves - by Charlotte - 11-02-2020, 03:46 PM
RE: dance with the waves - by Maeve - 11-15-2020, 11:59 PM
RE: dance with the waves - by Charlotte - 11-28-2020, 05:06 PM
RE: dance with the waves - by Maeve - 11-30-2020, 11:13 PM
RE: dance with the waves - by Charlotte - 12-11-2020, 04:39 PM