Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - dance with the waves

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Maeve

the fire healer

I don't really understand what Charlie is saying. For one, she makes it sound like her parents let her do whatever she wanted, but yet that meant I shouldn't explore on my own? Hmph, I always hate when adults think they know more than us kids. She doesn't even seem that much older than me! Besides, I don't know what could be so dangerous around here. I know this place like the back of my hoof.

"I've never seen you around before," I say, crinkling my nose at her when she says she comes by often. Although, when she mentions she has someone to meet, it makes me curious who that could be.

"I'll come with you! If things are so dangerous like you said, then shouldn't you have a partner?" I point out, a twinkle in my eye. I'm feeling pretty confident that she can't possibly say no to that.

But of course, I can't be that lucky. I hear my mom's voice calling me in the distance. "Ugh, that's my cue I guess. See you around, Charlie!" I say and run off. I don't think anything of how she might not want anything to do with me.

"Speaking."

@Charlotte fin <3

Messages In This Thread
dance with the waves - by Maeve - 07-27-2020, 12:25 AM
RE: dance with the waves - by Charlotte - 08-28-2020, 01:45 PM
RE: dance with the waves - by Maeve - 10-11-2020, 07:53 PM
RE: dance with the waves - by Charlotte - 11-02-2020, 03:46 PM
RE: dance with the waves - by Maeve - 11-15-2020, 11:59 PM
RE: dance with the waves - by Charlotte - 11-28-2020, 05:06 PM
RE: dance with the waves - by Maeve - 11-30-2020, 11:13 PM
RE: dance with the waves - by Charlotte - 12-11-2020, 04:39 PM