Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Worship  - [P] hazy shade of winter

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

some women fear the fire
some simply become it

The Regent's expression will likely make it seem like Tenebrae has seven heads. His answer isn't what she had been expecting (although, she's not really sure what she expected). She can't imagine how harming yourself is any way to solve anything, especially to get closer to Caligo. Somehow Morrighan doesn't believe that the gods really care that much about what they all did down here. Still, the monk seems very sure of himself.

He watches her and she watches him. Besides her ever growing confusion of his faith, there is a bigger question lingering between them. What "sins" did he commit? It seems unlikely that a man like him could do anything worse than the things Morrighan's done in her life. In her mind, she remembers the many years of war and bloodlust. Back then, it had been more than just a love for fire.

Tenebrae beats her to it with a question of his own and Morr is slightly taken aback. His voice is quieter now, like asking her this is from deep within his soul. How funny is it that such a man feels he can confide in her, and she to him? (Is this what friendship felt like?)

"I mean, I don't worship Caligo like you do," she says, although it feels more like a confession. If anything, he probably knew this anyways. Morr can't help but glance up at the statue of her for a moment. Maybe she doesn't worship the deity, but she can't shake off the feeling of being looked down on sometimes. It made her feel crazy and vulnerable.

She hates it.

"I'm loyal to the Court and those who respect it, that's my duty," the Regent explains, feeling a little more confident in herself now. It's what feels right to her, not living in fear because some deity might not like a choice that she made one day. Fuck that. "I wouldn't restrict yourself. Life is made for living."

Morrighan can't wait any longer to ask; her curiosity is too great. With how bad the wounds are, it's as if he killed someone.

"What did you do, Tenebrae?"

Could it really be so bad?

"Speaking."
credits

@Tenebrae

Messages In This Thread
[P] hazy shade of winter - by Morrighan - 08-16-2020, 08:49 PM
RE: [P] hazy shade of winter - by Tenebrae - 08-27-2020, 09:14 AM
RE: [P] hazy shade of winter - by Morrighan - 09-01-2020, 06:34 PM
RE: [P] hazy shade of winter - by Tenebrae - 09-07-2020, 11:42 AM
RE: [P] hazy shade of winter - by Morrighan - 09-26-2020, 06:52 PM
RE: [P] hazy shade of winter - by Tenebrae - 10-03-2020, 08:41 AM