Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- All things sacred

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

the higher i get, the lower i'll sink,
i can't drown my demons,
they know how to swim

I
t feels a bit unnerving that even Aspara's companion got lost here. Is this now the nature of the new island? To take innocents and keep them in hiding to torture them? Morrighan seriously hopes not and that it's just because of how big this place is that they can't find either of them.

"I hope so…" she says, her voice trailing off. Hopefully Aspara is right because then at least if Maeve was with Furfur, she wouldn't be alone or vulnerable. Somehow, the girl seems more confident than Morrighan feels and it makes her realize how badly she needs to get it together. If she loses it here, it'll really make her look and feel stupid.

As Aspara reaches for a torch, it makes the Regent laugh. Why use such a primitive thing when she could conjure as much fire as they needed? With a slow blink of her eyes, she summons a ball of fire in the air to float in front of them. Combined with the glow of the torch, they had a decent range of light in this freakish place. Plus, if anything decided to jump out at them, she could set them on fire within seconds.

"Do you… feel anything?" Morrighan asks, referencing more to the girl's magic than the bond with her companion. Beside her, Bram has his nose in the air to try and pick up on any familiar scents. Morr hopes that one of them will get a lead and soon. It takes a lot for her to feel scared, but this place is quickly giving her the creeps. She can already feel a shiver creeping down her spine and can hear strange noises farther away.

{ @Aspara "speaks" }
« r ; art »

Messages In This Thread
All things sacred - by Aspara - 10-03-2020, 01:54 PM
RE: All things sacred - by Morrighan - 10-08-2020, 09:28 PM
RE: All things sacred - by Aspara - 10-14-2020, 02:38 PM
RE: All things sacred - by Morrighan - 10-17-2020, 08:48 PM
RE: All things sacred - by Aspara - 10-29-2020, 06:32 PM
RE: All things sacred - by Morrighan - 11-01-2020, 10:33 PM
RE: All things sacred - by Aspara - 11-11-2020, 12:30 PM
RE: All things sacred - by Morrighan - 11-16-2020, 12:14 AM
RE: All things sacred - by Aspara - 11-25-2020, 06:18 PM