Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - (fire) fortunes and futures

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Semper [PM] Posts: 4 — Threads: 1
Signos: 15
Dawn Court Soldier
Male [He/His]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  16.3 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 10  |    Active Magic: N/A & N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

you can make this quote continuous or span however many lines

Eremurus was careful to ignore the glares of the soothsayer, a soldier of the court starting a tussle with one of the vendors over a funny look would likely not go over well. Rather he watched the vendor carefully as he spoke the future to the sunset personified. The soldier didn't listen in on the words that fell from the vendor's mouth, it wasn't his place to intrude on the mare's personal life until he was invited in, but he felt better even just standing here by the entrance. If he could protect just one mare from a less than favorable creature in these tents, then he was doing what he aspired to do. Although, Eremurus could not consider himself an overly good guy, he had the heart to become a good guy once he grew out of enjoying to party and spending time with various women.
Thoughts were interrupted by the movement of the vendor reaching out for his payment for whatever words had been shared between the two of them, the sunset mare reached out and placed his coinage into his outstretched palm before she hesitated momentarily before turning around. Surprise painted itself across her features when her gaze landed on the spotted soldier. A soft smile stretched across his features as he dipped his head ever so slightly while turning around to hold open the tent for his companion. She brushed past, leaning into him momentarily, their warmth passed between the two of them and for a moment Eremurus wondered if they should just skip the pleasentry of the festival and go get to know each other on a more...intimate level. But that was brushed aside as she continued moving and the warmth of her body was replaced by blinding sunshine that had been blocked off by the thick fabric of the tent. "I'm sorry." She apologizes as they walked from the tent, "I didn't even ask your name....Solstice."
Solstice was a pretty name, it fit the multihued mare very well and Eremurus made sure to file her name and face away in case they brushed into each other again in the future. "A beautiful name for a beautiful lady. I am Eremurus." He glanced at her as they walked side by side, gently bumping into her shoulder playfully, a smile pulling across his features as they walked in the direction of the field of bonfires where they would be getting to know each other better. "How have I not seen you around before?"

sample of speech

« r » | « i » | tag; @Solstice  |  words; 423  |  notes; <3

Messages In This Thread
(fire) fortunes and futures - by Solstice - 10-13-2020, 04:38 AM
RE: (fire) fortunes and futures - by Eremurus - 10-14-2020, 02:56 PM
RE: (fire) fortunes and futures - by Solstice - 10-17-2020, 03:15 PM
RE: (fire) fortunes and futures - by Eremurus - 11-01-2020, 06:04 PM
RE: (fire) fortunes and futures - by Solstice - 11-04-2020, 06:57 AM