Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - better than any trinket under the suns.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Malik

malik

« i've got more wit, a better kiss »

T
he world feels a lot smaller down here and I think that was the point of having me bow. The woman truly looks like a queen the way she towers over me and looks down at me now. I am nothing but an ant to her and probably always will be. I can't say I'm not disappointed. This happens sometimes where I just meet someone who I'm not good enough for, but I can't help but try anyways.

But her- she is a warrior in all the ways that I no longer am. Perhaps she is colder too since she bites down harder on my ear. It's a shame this couldn't go much further because this rough play is such a turn on. Even as she says she'd make me bleed and break me- I mean, it's a little intimidating but it's really hot too, what can I say.

I know I've officially struck out when she leaves my ear to bleed and turns to head into the castle. The way the billions of eyes blink and stare at her still freaks me out. I finally stand then, the soreness of my ear and nose finally becoming more noticeable.

I almost follow her, but I know better. Because if she's anything like the Davke women, she would follow through on her promise.

So, I leave the island and go in search of someone that might be a little less intense.

« r » | @Amaunet

Messages In This Thread
better than any trinket under the suns. - by Amaunet - 11-05-2020, 10:56 PM
RE: better than any trinket under the suns. - by Malik - 11-07-2020, 10:09 PM
RE: better than any trinket under the suns. - by Amaunet - 11-10-2020, 08:10 PM
RE: better than any trinket under the suns. - by Malik - 11-23-2020, 11:36 AM
RE: better than any trinket under the suns. - by Amaunet - 11-23-2020, 05:54 PM
RE: better than any trinket under the suns. - by Malik - 11-23-2020, 10:18 PM
RE: better than any trinket under the suns. - by Amaunet - 11-27-2020, 09:13 PM
RE: better than any trinket under the suns. - by Malik - 11-28-2020, 12:31 AM