Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - never learned nothing

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline lackadaisy [PM] Posts: 105 — Threads: 19
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

the road less traveled

"What a beautiful meaning" she says with a blissful sigh as Meira went on about the deities in Novus. Solis was the name of the one they worshipped. To Willoughby, she would hate to be restricted to just one god. She was not a very... devout individual, unless they were a muse creature. There were some spoken in legends, about how they would visit the frustrated musicians and lend their power.

She smiles at the brunette. "Yes, but you came back to the library" she points out gently "that means even if you don't like those interests, you found beauty here, no?" Why else would someone come back to a place they had no business to be in? "I am more for singing, dancing and telling stories" the bard went on "yet I can associate with books. They breathe new life into tired old fables."

And she saw another reason. "If books are not your thing, maybe some scrolls on battle tactics? Maybe there are pictures and poses you can learn!" Anything to help Meira like she was helping Willoughby, after all. The mare went to ask about her life, causing the maiden to bounce a bit closer. "my parents and I wandered for a long time, outside of Novus..." It was a neutral subject for her. No qualms about anything.

"I only really traveled with my former teacher. He was a kind man, but I wanted to stay in Novus. Perhaps I was tired of going to different places. Maybe I wanted to settle somewhere" she rolls her slender shoulders with a giggle "I haven't a reason to join a Court, not yet." She was fine on her own, given the season. Winter would be harder to survive in the wilds, and she was aware of this. Meira finally directed her to the books. A happy little squeal echoed from the maiden.

She rushed forward, past the brunette to the tomes. "Yes, yes... these look like very old fables" she reads a few of the titles, a confirming nod with a happy grin. Glancing over her shoulder at Meira, she flashes her new friend a smile. "thank you for the help. I could not have found this alone!"

@Meira / speaks / welcome!

Messages In This Thread
never learned nothing - by Willoughby - 12-27-2020, 12:28 PM
RE: never learned nothing - by Meira - 12-27-2020, 02:37 PM
RE: never learned nothing - by Willoughby - 12-27-2020, 03:25 PM
RE: never learned nothing - by Meira - 12-28-2020, 05:37 PM
RE: never learned nothing - by Willoughby - 12-28-2020, 05:52 PM
RE: never learned nothing - by Meira - 12-28-2020, 06:18 PM
RE: never learned nothing - by Willoughby - 12-28-2020, 07:17 PM
RE: never learned nothing - by Meira - 12-28-2020, 07:53 PM
RE: never learned nothing - by Willoughby - 12-28-2020, 08:39 PM
RE: never learned nothing - by Willoughby - 01-07-2021, 10:48 AM