Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - a little muse goes a long way

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline e-cho [PM] Posts: 9 — Threads: 3
Signos: 520
Dusk Court Soldier
Female [she/her/hers]  |  13 [Year 497 Winter]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 7 — Atk: 13 — Exp: 15  |    Active Magic: N/A & N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

mourn, and mourn, and mourn
for where we stand, gravity persists

"S
talking is not the way to initiate a relationship or lack thereof with another.” I advise placidly. I know I sound like a glacier beginning to move, not melt, but lurch dangerously into the water, hiding the mass of me and ready to sink a ship, but I cannot help it. Some people, I know very well, were never raised with manners and the likes of polite society. They really should have been.

Honestly. Following like a dog is lowly. A menace.

She’d be better off practicing her wit rather than the simper on her face now.

Of course, I do not say this, I cannot. A Dumas does not demean an belittle another in such bold and rude a way, no matter how many skins I slice open with my horn on a battlefield, only my wit will slice another off. Her steps slow and stop, and with them I allow myself a moment to pause as well. ”You should start with a name, not an apology. Do not lower your head, you are not beat.”

My brow is lifted as I glance to her, turning ever so slightly with nary so much as a huff of displeasure.

"I am Sofia,” ever so slightly my head dips down. I owe her nothing lower than that.

{ @Willoughby "speaks" notes: <3 }

Messages In This Thread
a little muse goes a long way - by Willoughby - 12-29-2020, 05:33 PM
RE: a little muse goes a long way - by Sofia - 12-29-2020, 09:56 PM
RE: a little muse goes a long way - by Willoughby - 12-29-2020, 10:04 PM
RE: a little muse goes a long way - by Willoughby - 12-30-2020, 10:40 AM
RE: a little muse goes a long way - by Sofia - 12-29-2020, 10:28 PM