Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - from the morning rays [SOVEREIGN AUDITIONS]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

This flaming guardian could be your worst nightmare...

Sol's ears flicked as he heard the words echoing over his world. While had never heard the voice before, he had a feeling that he knew the source. Prancing through his court with powerful steps, he felt a strange sense of rightness settling over him. The idea of stepping forward was one that made him feel stronger. While he was recently brought home again, the Court felt just like home. More than anywhere he had ever been before.

Seeing the gathering, he slowed to a stately walk. As he approached, he flared out his double wings and tucked him in neatly. His ebony head lifted, black and gold mane covering his star. When the massive 21 hand stallion reached the navy stallion that had called, he dipped into a bow with his muzzle tucked. Regaining his footing, he stood strong and proud.

"Oriens..." He greeted the stallion, memories of the words that he had spoken to the statue so long before made him a touch uneasy. "Thank you for being the deity for the court. Your guidance has made so many feel stronger and able to face things that would be hard without the faith that you bring. It was my faith in you that allowed me to face my past and become more honest with who I was and who I am now." He stated, his words soft but strong.

"Even though I have taken time away from the Court to face that past and make amends, I have come back with a drive to do everything I can for the Dawn Court and those within it. If that means stepping up to shoulder the responsibility of Sovereign, than I will gladly do so. I want to help and do my best." He stated, eyes flicking over those that were standing around him and offering themselves up as well. A polite and friendly dip of his head was directed at them all, making it clear that he didnt wish any ill will.

"Speaking"
@
Notes: lol Sol wouldnt quit bugging me about it.

CREDIT to Miss Sparkle (offsite)

About the RPer

Thanks for auditioning! Let's start with your name.
Chaosy

Great! How old are you?

Have you ever held a Position of Power before?
Before the chaos of last year, I had 2 ladies in higher positions on site, as well as having a few higher positions off site. I had a Lead of what was basically a court at one point and loved that i was able to use that character to make stronger relationships. While it is daunting to have a position, I also love the fact that having such a position allows you to immerse yourself into the lore and characters around you.

Have you read the Sovereign Rules?
Yes

What aspect of Novus are you most excited about?
I think the biggest thing that I am in love with around Novus is the sense of family that I have found here. I also love that the regime has so many supporting members that the lead and the user behind the lead can have for support and help.

Sovereign Questions

Why would your character be a good candidate to lead Delumine?
I believe that Sol would be a strong leader. Granted, his past activities were questionable. However, during his absence, he has come to terms with what had happened in his past and traveled to make amends. He has decided that he wants to live his life honestly and be the strongest that he can be. He wants to be honest and wise, learning from those that are wiser than he and working to counsel those that need help with becoming wiser. He is curious about the world around him, as well as about himself. During the challenges that came along with facing his past, he found that he was curious about the power that seems to have become latent and has decided that he wants to learn more about the flames. I think that the massive changes that he has made in his life have driven him to be a stronger and more capable being in general and he wants to do his best for his Court.

What would be their goals as Sovereign? What would they do with their new power?
Sol's biggest goal would be to unify and strengthen the bonds within the Court. He wants the entire court to be stronger and more comfortable in the power that they could be wielding in the world.

Along with building up the court, Sol wants to be able to meet his court and establish bonds that he has been unable to in the past. For him, the easiest way to do so would be working to have regular events within the court to build up the bonds. At least once per season, he would love to have an event that would bring them together to connect and have fun. While it sounds odd on paper, he has found that light fun can make it easier to be closer with others and give a good starting point.

You've got us convinced. Is there anything else you'd like to add?
Sol and I would love a chance to help his court, as much as he can possibly do. Even if his place is not Sovereign yet, he would still like to let his court know that he is back and plans on doing his best for those around him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: from the morning rays [SOVEREIGN AUDITIONS] - by Atlas - 01-01-2021, 06:15 PM
RE: from the morning rays [SOVEREIGN AUDITIONS] - by Sol Bestiam - 01-07-2021, 12:55 PM