Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (Willoughby/lackadaisy)

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline wild / jet [PM] Posts: 85 — Threads: 12
Signos: 1,300
Day Court Scholar
Female [she/her]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  18.3 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 28  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Jane

Jane watches the pegasus carefully, despite the certainty that this mare could do no harm to her even if she wished it. The figure carries with her a distinct gentleness and what Jane’s mother would have described as placid. She holds herself in a way that is certainly meant to keep Jane calm, and it would be offensive if it were not done so sweetly. Jane leans in the mare’s direction, cautiously trusting. She speaks and it sounds like the water trickling into the cups of seashells, gentle. But some of these streams can appear so sweet one minute and tear you away in the next. People, Jane will need to learn, can be the same.

“I still feel a bit childish when I do it,” she confesses to the mare, and if she had the ability to blush she would do so. “But they’re so pretty. I like the pink ones best.” She looks back along the beach, all the colours smudged and blurred by the white-grey of the sand. “My name is Jane, by the way. It’s very nice to meet you.” It sounds rehearsed, she scolds herself in her head. But scripts are the way to get by without getting your head smashed in, she has heard others say. Her ear twitches. “What is your name?” Her coat gleams a little bit under the sea foam. When she was a child her mother told her stories of mermaids trapped in the sea, their coats the shadowed grey of wave crests. As mentioned, Jane is no maritime veteran, but yet she imagines the tips of ears in each wave that nears the shore. “Have you ever been to the seaside before? I apparently have, but I was so young that I can’t even think of it. And it was a much nicer beach than this one. Less…” Jane looks out towards the direction of bitter salt and sand, flaying their hides in a way that makes Jane turn her body against it. “Less bitey.” 

@[Willoughby] // Bee's so cute tf

Messages In This Thread
RE: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (Willoughby/lackadaisy) - by Jane - 01-01-2021, 07:49 PM