Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (Willoughby/lackadaisy)

Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)

Played by Offline lackadaisy [PM] Posts: 105 — Threads: 19
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

“Oh, do not worry” Willoughby breezes by with a grin “some strangers I have met in other lands, well... they say I am not smart. I do not put much stock into the word. It is an opinion, in the end. And you are very much entitled to it.”

The maiden hoped that was enough to make Jane relax. She certainly seemed more relaxed since they started talking, and that warmed her heart. Her eyes pulled into a thoughtful look, glancing away in her little world before looking back. “What about birds?” she goes on after a heart beat “there are many, many pretty brown birds around.”

Safety was raised though. Willoughby glances upward to the mare Jane spoke of. They were grazing and in their own world, so she did not approach. “Every person has value” she admits “even if you do not get along, they contribute their own way to the world.” That is what she chose to believe out of life. It would be hard to change her mind.

“This is Terminus Sea” she would go on “I do not know if it is the same name as this beach... But the land we're in is called Novus.”

“she speaks”

if you don't want to see me dancing with somebody new

Messages In This Thread
RE: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (Willoughby/lackadaisy) - by Willoughby - 01-01-2021, 08:48 PM