Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (Willoughby/lackadaisy)

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline wild / jet [PM] Posts: 85 — Threads: 12
Signos: 1,300
Day Court Scholar
Female [she/her]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  18.3 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 28  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Jane smiled at the other mare. She was not the first person to be uncomfortable with compliments and she certainly would not be the last. But Jane truly did think that this mare was lovely, and hoped that Willoughby would cross her path again someday. It was curious to Jane, that you never knew what was going to happen in the future. “I certainly don’t think you have an ugly heart,” Jane chuckled, “Not after the bit that I have learned of you.” 

“I travel a lot, I'm quite sure I'll see you around again” 

Jane flicked her tail and nodded. “If you ever come to the Day Court, know you have someone to stay with.” At this moment Hardison discovered her ward, and she looked at Willoughby with suspicion. Not necessarily for the mare herself but for anyone that the news could be brought to. She passed her gaze up along the beach to see if there were any others who may have less than honourable intentions. She snorted a little. Say what you would, but Hardison was at least loyal to the person she was meant to protect.

“I suppose it’s a pleasure to see you too,” Hardison said, a little less than practiced. Her ear flicked backwards and she shook away her uncertainty. 

"I hope Novus is to your liking, Jane."

“I’m sure it will be,” Jane smiled gently. A little bit of nervousness mingled with homesickness. It was certainly effective to have it harder to return home than to keep going. But she would get friends, she told herself. This was a good thing.. Hardison smacked Jane’s flank with her tail. “Enjoy your travels, Willoughby!” With that, Hardison and Jane set off. Jane cast a gaze over her shoulder to the pink and blue mare disappearing into the distance. 

The End

@Willoughby | speaks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (Willoughby/lackadaisy) - by Jane - 01-05-2021, 09:31 AM