Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - the spice of life

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline lackadaisy [PM] Posts: 105 — Threads: 19
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

“Yes, I may get more coin for selling myself” Willoughby concurred “but I would not be able to look myself in the mirror with respect, let alone do what I enjoy to do.” Ladies of the night could be taken or left. For the maiden, she felt it was an undesirable occupation for herself. And if the woman wanted to continue to be rude, she would continue to be pleasant.

In some small way, the fact the other mare seemed to be put-off by such a thing... was almost delightful.

But she would never admit to such things out loud. She smiled brightly at the other woman despite her own dark thoughts. “From how you act around me, I doubt I have any juicy secrets to share that will tickle your fancy” she stated bluntly but not unkindly. Her head tilts to the side. “and I think you know that too. But thank you for the offer, I shan't be needing such services.”

A chuckle was given now to the remark later said. “No, I imagine that would be quite unpleasant” if she was more witty, she would have directed it back. She would have said there were quite enough sticks up Sloane's arse as it was - too many to give back to the world. But she was not that type of crass individual. Perhaps one day someone would say it to the mare instead. Not Willoughby. “but if your goal this day was to make me mad...” she added suddenly.

“Or upset - you failed” she said this as brightly as possible “the conversation has been enlightening and entertaining. Yet if you aren't interested in what I have to say as much as I do with your own words, I will politely remove myself. For your benefit.” She could wield her words as a weapon as much as the other one could - she was just much more considerate of it. As much as she would like to continue chatting, her companion did not seem to want to.

Why force it? She did not know. She did not care. Stretching briefly, the pegasus smiled once more at Sloane before walking off.

/ EXIT

“speech”

if you don't want to see me dancing with somebody new

Messages In This Thread
the spice of life - by Willoughby - 01-02-2021, 05:51 PM
RE: the spice of life - by Sloane - 01-03-2021, 07:12 PM
RE: the spice of life - by Willoughby - 01-03-2021, 07:19 PM
RE: the spice of life - by Willoughby - 01-06-2021, 11:32 AM
RE: the spice of life - by Willoughby - 01-08-2021, 01:22 PM
RE: the spice of life - by Willoughby - 01-12-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: the spice of life - by Sloane - 01-06-2021, 02:24 AM
RE: the spice of life - by Sloane - 01-07-2021, 09:16 PM