Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - A Return to Dawn

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

This flaming guardian could be your worst nightmare...

"Well, while it is late... Welcome to Novus. It has become a home to me in the time that I have been here, a refuge to the lost soul that I once was." Stark truth without going into the once terrible being that he had been. And he had grown up dramatically in the time that he had been a part of this realm. He was no longer raging at the world, at himself, for mistakes of the past. Sol was finally growing into the stallion that he could be.

Sol nodded as he listened to her words. "I spent my time as a wanderer before coming here. While the freedom was wonderful, I have found that having a place to belong is a nice thing as well. Perhaps not for all, but some." He laughed softly, thinking of a certain stallion that could not be tied to the world outside of the tiny creature that he loved. A momentary curiosity welled and he wondered where they had disappeared to.

"When I joined, I decided to become a merchant. Though I will say that I make a poor merchant." He snorted with amusement. "I havent had the chance to really decide what types of wares to sell, what services would benefit those around me." His mind strayed to possibilities and he filed them away to dwell upon later. "I was raised as a warrior, but after I left my first home... I found that I couldnt stomach hurting another being anymore." He explained, realizing that it was true as he spoke the words. Sol hadn't really thought about the reasons behind the switch before that sentence and he was suddenly feeling more right with his decision.

"Speaking"
@Willoughby
Notes: ---

CREDIT to Miss Sparkle (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
A Return to Dawn - by Sol Bestiam - 01-05-2021, 09:01 PM
RE: A Return to Dawn - by Willoughby - 01-17-2021, 05:17 PM
RE: A Return to Dawn - by Willoughby - 01-18-2021, 01:35 PM
RE: A Return to Dawn - by Willoughby - 01-19-2021, 01:40 PM
RE: A Return to Dawn - by Willoughby - 01-19-2021, 03:16 PM
RE: A Return to Dawn - by Sol Bestiam - 01-18-2021, 12:39 PM
RE: A Return to Dawn - by Sol Bestiam - 01-18-2021, 05:45 PM