Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus
Poll: [DAWN COURT MEMBERS ONLY -- 1 vote per member -- READ BELOW POST FIRST] Who would you like to be Delumine's new Sovereign?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Atlas
8.33%
1 8.33%
Andras
83.33%
10 83.33%
Entia
0%
0 0%
Eirene
0%
0 0%
Sol Bestiam
0%
0 0%
Seir
8.33%
1 8.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

All Welcome  - trees shrouded in morning light [SOVEREIGN VOTING]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

This flaming guardian could be your worst nightmare...

Sol found himself in awe of the god, his gold eyes warm and welcoming. The words spoken to him made his heart swell, though he did his best to not showcase it. The massive stallion had been through hell and had walked away a better being thanks to it all... Not that he was the easiest to get to know. Sol was guarded at best with new faces and hesitant to trust easily.

"Thank you, Oriens. That means more than I can express." He answered, dipping his head again at the stallion before them all. Taking a moment, he composed himself and turned to the rest of the group.

"I wish you all luck in this. We all have the best for our court in mind and I cannot wait to see what our future holds." The ebony, gold, and white stallion stated, his words polite and warm as his golden gaze traveled over each of the assembled equines.

"Speaking"
@
Notes: ---

CREDIT to Miss Sparkle (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
RE: trees shrouded in morning light [SOVEREIGN VOTING] - by Sol Bestiam - 01-13-2021, 11:33 AM