Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - would we be better off by now if i'd let my walls come down

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

The stars are alive, child! Did you know that? Everything out there is alive, and there are grand purpose abroad!

I had to admit I was a bit bewildered, that he had spent that long on it, that he had sat here for a week, just for me, to be the only one to appreciate it. and surely he'd have to spend time too taking it down after, it was extraordinary.  The girls however though nothing of the spectacle, and the moment I layed down they took off into the surf, nipping at each other heels as they tumbled in. Picoro wasted no time clambering into the bending branches, as always glad for the comfort of the trees, one we often missed in the mountains.  

"Uneventful enough" i replied with a smile, "I had the girls take me down, without a guide for the first time, they did well.  thank goodness because if I had to trouble an acolyte one more time I think I would have fled right out of there"  Truly, I had been growing frustrated with constantly asking someone to take me, because I couldn't trust myself to get down without falling to my death. I hated it, the dependence.  Casting the thought aside I plucked a grape from his platter. 

If equines could blush I would be. I hadn't made such an effort in a long time, mainly because it wasn't practical, when you didn't have a lady maid waiting on you.  Not that I wished for that to be the case again.  "Thank you, you are as handsome as always."

Still some sort of tension hung in the air, I hadn't forgotten last time how I'd told him about my years left, and he'd said there was something to be done.. and how when I'd reiterated he'd said nothing at all. I wasn't going to bring it up this early in the night at least. I wanted to enjoy it, just for a little while. "I suppose I'll have to top this for the next one hm? Figure out some non-magical setting even more dramatic then this" 

@Rhone

@Luvena

Messages In This Thread
RE: would we be better off by now if i'd let my walls come down - by Luvena - 01-20-2021, 09:39 PM