Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - And the Hounds Do Bay!

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
I don't care what they're going to say, let the storm rage on
the cold never bothered me anyway
Bel stared the other mare down at her retort, huffing faintly, "No, really? We're not in water right now? When did that happen? Cut my fins and call me sushi! I would never have guessed!" She paused, making a face, immediately feeling guilty and quickly speaking again, "I'm sorry, that was uncalled for. I'm not usually such a crab, this . . . this just really, really does hurt." She admitted, her expression softening, "And I do know you're right . . . It's just difficult to ignore years of teachings to do things a certain way . . ." She added, before blinking when the mare began to scrape up some sort of rock with her hoof.

She peered at it only briefly befoe she was introduced to the sloth, her eyes going wide, "What manner of creature is that?! Is it an alien too??? What planet does it come from! It looks so odd!" She squeaked, moving to look closer, only to collapse back on the ground with a groan as she forced to much weight on the limb. She huffed before pausing at the next request, surprised by it, and blinking. Water . . . magic? She was about to say no until a slap of Yuki's flin on her own had her attention brought to her vapors. "Er, in a way. It's more of a passive ability. . . but I might be able to help." SHe stated, pulling the stone closer so it would be with in the range of the vapors that hung in the air, the water particles in gas form that could still dampen when in contact.

She watched the odd rock, nudging it every so often. It took a bit of time, in which the mare was gathering other items, but the time would appear to pass quickly at the next question, "I . . . I'm learning to be part of the land . . . My species can survive in and out of the water. Lungs and gills. Legs and tail. And I've spent my whole life in the water with my pod. Something horrible happened about four years ago - I think it's been four years now, maybe closer to three and a half. But . . . anyways . . . my sister got injured, badly. And . . . when you have to live the way we did . . . the Triton of our Pod made the decision to abandon her. I didn't agree. By the time I was able to escape the constant watch, my sister was gone, rescued thankfully, but I've been stretching my fins and following the current since, been in Novus the last two or so years now. Just trying to see how the other half live, you know?" She offered, before pausing, "Oh, is this wet enough?" She asked, using her muzzle to show how it was spreadable now.

"Bel"
Yukime
@Luvena
Notes:: Bel got a bit touchy at the beginning. Sorry :P

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
And the Hounds Do Bay! - by Below Zero - 01-24-2021, 02:54 PM
RE: And the Hounds Do Bay! - by Luvena - 01-24-2021, 05:32 PM
RE: And the Hounds Do Bay! - by Below Zero - 01-24-2021, 06:10 PM
RE: And the Hounds Do Bay! - by Luvena - 01-24-2021, 08:28 PM
RE: And the Hounds Do Bay! - by Below Zero - 01-24-2021, 10:15 PM
RE: And the Hounds Do Bay! - by Luvena - 01-29-2021, 07:04 PM