Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - And the Hounds Do Bay!

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

The stars are alive, child! Did you know that? Everything out there is alive, and there are grand purpose abroad!

She was silent for a moment, listening to the wind whistle through the grass. She gave a soft shake of her head. “I’ve given my life's worth to enough people” she replied with a gentle smile. She let out a soft laugh at the strange sea creatures response. He seemed a grumpy thing, much like her little two toed sloth. Kindred spirits after all. Though it seemed Yukime could do far more with his mood then Picoro ever could. 

It’s not much fun for me or the patients. But sometimes the body needs help to mend. And really, it only hurts for the process, afterwards it’s like they aren’t even there.  You won't be needing any right now though regardless, as long as you’re careful not to open it up anymore” She paused. “That means no more fights for a few days” she raised her brows, knowing asking someone to stay out of trouble rarely yielded favourable results. 

“Thats a good way to think” she murmured, listening to the other woman's wise words. It was nice to hear them from someone else's mouth for once. Too often they came from her own, and rarely did she listen. “I try to forgive most” she pondered for a moment, if she truly had forgiven most. “But some creatures, some things, are beyond forgiveness” 

She wondered if she knew Bel’s sister, she’d been trying to familiarize herself with those in the court.  “So find someone to train you” she suggested. “There are plenty of soldiers in Novus, surely dusk must have some willing to show their fellow Terastellans some of their knowledge.” 

She stood up from her spot, where she had been tending to Bel. “I’m afraid we should be off, before the wolves come back with their friends.” she smiled “It was nice to meet you Below zero. Hopefully I’ll see you in a few days time” 

@”Below Zero” 
A closer :)

@Luvena

Messages In This Thread
And the Hounds Do Bay! - by Below Zero - 01-24-2021, 02:54 PM
RE: And the Hounds Do Bay! - by Luvena - 01-24-2021, 05:32 PM
RE: And the Hounds Do Bay! - by Below Zero - 01-24-2021, 06:10 PM
RE: And the Hounds Do Bay! - by Luvena - 01-24-2021, 08:28 PM
RE: And the Hounds Do Bay! - by Below Zero - 01-24-2021, 10:15 PM
RE: And the Hounds Do Bay! - by Luvena - 01-29-2021, 07:04 PM
RE: And the Hounds Do Bay! - by Below Zero - 01-29-2021, 08:51 PM
RE: And the Hounds Do Bay! - by Luvena - 01-30-2021, 09:40 PM