Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Interactive Quest  - Fly High and Touch the Sun

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
I don't care what they're going to say, let the storm rage on
the cold never bothered me anyway
Bel smiled in response to the greeting, dipping her head even as Yukime briefly looked up from her sleepy drape over Bel's spine to sniff at the male before promptly collapsing, eyes closed, "Ignore the silly serpent. She'll wake eventually, I'm sure. Good morning to you as well!" She treated, before tilting her head at his tone , the distraction. It continued when he looked towards the mountain, his words almost distant, spoken but not really hearing what they say.

Bel frowned in worry, her head tilting to the side when he spoke of the trek up, having made it twice. He touched her, nudging her gently with a slight hiss of steam from heat meeting her colder body. She blinked at the reaction, frowning faintly, "You seem warmer than normal, are you feeling alright Sol?" She asked in alarm, only to laugh, though it was lightly distracted by her concern, at his words, "I'm an arctic being, of course the cold draws me in." She teased, before starting up the path.

He soon caught up with her, matching her space as he spoke about a pull towards the sky. Bel frowned slightly, curious. "It sounds like you have something waiting for you up there then. It sounds vaguely like what I felt with Yukime, but that was more of a song I was hearing in my heart, and less of a physical pull, so I don't think it's anything like that. I guess the only thing we can do is find out whats at the end of the rope? Race you there, last one to the top is a puffer fish!" Bel teased, kicking up her pace to a safe brisk canter, her hooves naturally catching in the ice and rock like ice picks, safely carrying her up the side, only slowing down when she reaches the part of the trek that is less safe and more precarious - the path going slimmer and more difficult to transverse, and far more icy as they reach the next altitude incline. "Best to continue with more caution from here. Lead the way, Sol, since you have a better idea where we're going? I'm right behind you."

"Bel"
Yukime
@Sol Bestiam
Notes:: Figured they can reach the top at your next post, or my next post before he gets his magic shortly there after?
Artist Credit to Bingo

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Sol Bestiam - 02-04-2021, 03:13 PM
RE: Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Below Zero - 02-05-2021, 07:43 PM
RE: Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Sol Bestiam - 02-06-2021, 08:33 PM
RE: Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Below Zero - 02-07-2021, 11:55 AM
RE: Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Sol Bestiam - 02-16-2021, 01:42 PM
RE: Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Below Zero - 02-20-2021, 03:12 PM
RE: Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Sol Bestiam - 02-23-2021, 01:45 PM
RE: Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Below Zero - 02-24-2021, 07:12 PM
RE: Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Sol Bestiam - 03-07-2021, 06:56 PM