Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Interactive Quest  - Fly High and Touch the Sun

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

This flaming guardian could be your worst nightmare...

Sol snorted at Bel's comment regarding her companion. At her wince and soft hiss, Sol turned his gaze on her. "Why in the hell are you wincing?" He asked, snarling softly as he took a moment to take in her state. The idea of his dearest friend injured was one that nearly sent him through the roof. He had no idea what had happened, but he was furious with himself that he had not been there when she clearly needed help. While the anger coursed through him, he was able to ignore the tug that was trying to pull him upwards. Was able to focus fully on the mare beside him.

At her mention of his temperature, Sol paused. Taking stock again, he felt his strength, his health as it ran through his body. "I feel better than I probably ever have... other than this odd pull. I feel strong and healthy and ready to take on the world..." He answered, lifting his head and stretching his muscles. "And no one said I had to be responsible all of the time. I enjoy moments of lightness in the chaos of the world." He teased, nudging the mare's cool neck.

He paced up the path with her at his side. It was a moment of peace to have her by his side and he loved every moment of it. Particularly now that he had accepted that he was not going to be her mate. Now he accepted her as his friend rather than pining after her.

Her words called his focus as she exclaimed over the mountain top. "I have been up here a few times. It hasnt settled... if anything it is getting stronger..." He murmured, looking at the skies as what seemed to be a golden aurora danced through the pale blue. His golden eyes widened, his head turning to Bel to see what she made of the strange phenomenon. While he had witnessed northern lights before, he had never seen one with the hues of the sun, let alone during the day.

As he gazed between his dearest friend and the sky around them, he felt like his blood was singing. The draw was strong and almost surreal as he fought his body's desire to take to the skies. He would not leave her behind. Sol had been by her side when she had met Yuki, had refused to leave her behind. A large part of him knew that she would do the same for him.

"Speaking"
@Below Zero
Notes: First sign of solar magic has appeared!

CREDIT to Miss Sparkle (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Sol Bestiam - 02-04-2021, 03:13 PM
RE: Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Below Zero - 02-05-2021, 07:43 PM
RE: Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Sol Bestiam - 02-06-2021, 08:33 PM
RE: Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Below Zero - 02-07-2021, 11:55 AM
RE: Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Sol Bestiam - 02-16-2021, 01:42 PM
RE: Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Below Zero - 02-20-2021, 03:12 PM
RE: Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Sol Bestiam - 02-23-2021, 01:45 PM
RE: Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Below Zero - 02-24-2021, 07:12 PM
RE: Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Sol Bestiam - 03-07-2021, 06:56 PM
RE: Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Below Zero - 03-10-2021, 10:23 AM