Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Interactive Quest  - Fly High and Touch the Sun

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
I don't care what they're going to say, let the storm rage on
the cold never bothered me anyway
Bel stared at the stallion with skeptism in her features, "Really, back to the mortal realm, huh? And tell me, how do you plan to follow me into the great beyond?" She asked, before smirking, "And what's your plan for getting yourself out of Hades' grasp?" She added with a laugh. Thought jolly attitude was hard to keep with the after math of his glowing eruption.

She listened as he explained there was a lot of sensry overload, but no pain, but the glow was very concerning to her. She was supposed to glow, sure, but her body was made for it. His glow was odd, different, unfamiliar and weird. It didn't make sense. His frown and words of caution were ignored however, "Oh, be quiet you. You're not going to harm me." She snorted, ignoring his concern, before rolling her eyes at his smile and teasing, "I said YOU think you're hotter than the sun, not me." She snorted, teasing back, if only to try and encourage the banter, less focus on his sudden conviction he was dangerous to be around.

Her tone did turn a lot more sour by his continued determination to get her to leave him be. his own sigh did little to soothe her anger, "I think you meant it quite that way, you just didn't think of what it would mean. If you were going to superheat, to ignite, you'd have done it the moment what ever it was entered you, not after it had had time to settle. So stop making excuses." She snapped with a huff. Dangerous, he was like a dolphin trying to pretend to be a shark! She rolled her eyes as she continued down the hill, even if most of the trek was in silence, and the stallion staying many lengths behind her. His words had her cut her gaze to him sharply, "A bit off an adventure, indeed."

Her response was short, having been allowed to stew the entire way down, and she turned towards him, with the cold vapors wafting over her skin, hanging like a dense cloud. She stared him down when he suggested they call it a day, and she shrugged with a snort, "Sure, why not, since you're planning on disappearing for a while anwyays." She grumbled lowly, hardly sparring him a glance at his approach, though he was likely to feel her cold anger by the icey cold aura surrounding her from the vapors. She was angry, and while she could understand a want to make sure others were okay, he'd taken it to a ridiculous level. So, instead she stared him down, "You're an idiot. Seaweed instead of brains. You seem to forget that I'm not a mere aquatic beast, but a creature whose very genetics are designed to regulate my own bodily temperature. You could be blazing, and my vapors would have have hit arctic temperatures after making sure to rehydrate me first. Don't be stupid again." She sighed, before frowning once more at him, "Understand?" Only then did she take a step forward, to bump her shoulder against his, showing that not even skin to skin contact would bother her, before tugging on his mane.

"Go study in the library then . . . I've got some studying of my own to do with Yuki, anyways." She finally said with another shake of her head, before turning around and heading back to her swamp without a backward glance, still fairly annoyed with the large male.

"Bel"
Yukime
@Sol Bestiam
Notes:: She's .. . . a little irritated, but closing post for me done!
Artist Credit to Bingo

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Sol Bestiam - 02-04-2021, 03:13 PM
RE: Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Below Zero - 02-05-2021, 07:43 PM
RE: Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Sol Bestiam - 02-06-2021, 08:33 PM
RE: Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Below Zero - 02-07-2021, 11:55 AM
RE: Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Sol Bestiam - 02-16-2021, 01:42 PM
RE: Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Below Zero - 02-20-2021, 03:12 PM
RE: Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Sol Bestiam - 02-23-2021, 01:45 PM
RE: Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Below Zero - 02-24-2021, 07:12 PM
RE: Fly High and Touch the Sun - by Sol Bestiam - 03-07-2021, 06:56 PM