Novus
Hello, Guest! Register

Updates  - Restricted Item Redemption - Minor Mutations

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline theAfanc [PM] Posts: 7 — Threads: 1
Signos: 240
Day Court Entertainer
Male [He/Him]  |  5 [Year 501 Spring]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 11  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Minor Mutations

Information
Character receiving Mutation: @Radek
Have you purchased the 'Minor Mutation' item? No
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED?; Incentive character

Does the Appearance section of your character's profile clearly detail the mutation they are receiving? Yes
A brief description of the mutation: Tail made entirely of peacock feathers, additional feathers throughout his mane and hoof feathers
How many Mutations does your character currently have? One (1)

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: Minor Mutations do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I understand that I must wait until staff approval before writing my character in IC posts with their mutation, and this may delay character acceptance. If I am found writing my character with a Minor Mutation other than the one(s) described in my profile, my Minor Mutation Item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: theAfanc

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@theAfanc / @Radek - Mutation approved upon character acceptance and added to the records.

Played by Offline Cannon [PM] Posts: 20 — Threads: 4
Signos: 10
Day Court Scholar
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  7 [Year 499 Fall]  |  14.3 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 11  |    Active Magic: Compulsion Mind Control  |    Bonded: N/A

Information
Character receiving Mutation: @Hagar
Have you purchased the 'Minor Mutation' item? NO
-- If no: Advent calendar 2019 prize I believe :)

Does the Appearance section of your character's profile clearly detail the mutation they are receiving? Yes!
A brief description of the mutation: Snake tongue, black
How many Mutations does your character currently have? Only the one I'm adding
Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: Minor Mutations do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I understand that I must wait until staff approval before writing my character in IC posts with their mutation, and this may delay character acceptance. If I am found writing my character with a Minor Mutation other than the one(s) described in my profile, my Minor Mutation Item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: @Cannon

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Cannon / @Hagar - Minor mutation approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their mutation!

[Image: fhOESb6.png]
"I am not your queen, i'm your dictator."

Played by Offline Muirgen [PM] Posts: 1 — Threads: 1
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

Information
Character receiving Mutation: @Sopor
Have you purchased the 'Minor Mutation' item? YES
-- If no: -

Does the Appearance section of your character's profile clearly detail the mutation they are receiving? YES
A brief description of the mutation: Reptilian tail
How many Mutations does your character currently have? 1

Agreement

Signed: Muirgen

~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Muirgen / @Sopor - Minor mutation approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their mutation!

Played by Offline Taboo [PM] Posts: 3 — Threads: 2
Signos: 490
Night Court Merchant
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  4 [Year 502 Fall]  |  14 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 10  |    Active Magic: N/A & N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Information
Character receiving Mutation: @Amalthea
-- If no: Incentive 013

Does the Appearance section of your character's profile clearly detail the mutation they are receiving? Yes
A brief description of the mutation: Horn and hooves have the shine, sound and color of opal gemstone.
How many Mutations does your character currently have? None, adding 1

Agreement

Signed: Taboo

~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Taboo / @Amalthea - Minor mutation approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their mutation!

Played by Offline Jeanne [PM] Posts: 10 — Threads: 4
Signos: 0
Day Court Youth
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 506 Spring]  |  16.3 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 13  |    Active Magic: Black Hole Manifestation  |    Bonded: Ave/Vale (eldritch horror)

Information
Character receiving Mutation: @Diana
Have you purchased the 'Minor Mutation' item? Yes (x3)
-- If no: n/a

Does the Appearance section of your character's profile clearly detail the mutation they are receiving? Yes (x3; also mentioned elsewhere on profile, in armors/outfit/accessories section, in more explicit detail.)
A brief description of the mutation:
-         Skin that resembles stone in design but not texture.
-         Golden elements of design are made of genuine metal.
-         Bleeds, cries, and scars molten gold; organs and tissues are golden, though still composed of flesh.
How many Mutations does your character currently have? 3, with this redemption.

Agreement

Signed: @Jeanne

~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@jeanna / @Diana - Minor mutation approved with character acceptance; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their mutation!

WHETHER YOU LOVE WHAT YOU LOVE OR LIVE IN DIVIDED CEASELESS REVOLT AGAINST IT
what you love is your fate.

please tag Diana! contact is encouraged, short of violence

Played by Offline Nikkayla [PM] Posts: 9 — Threads: 5
Signos: 1,870
Dawn Court Soldier
Male [He/Him/His]  |  11 [Year 495 Summer]  |  16.3 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 10  |    Active Magic: N/A & N/A  |    Bonded: Seze (Utahraptor)

Redeeming Minor Mutation

Information
Character receiving Mutation: @Entia
-- If no: Incentive 014 (Dawn Court)

Does the Appearance section of your character's profile clearly detail the mutation they are receiving? Yes!
A brief description of the mutation: Allows for his white marking to continue to creep and cover him very, very slowly.
How many Mutations does your character currently have? None, adding 2!

Agreement

Signed: Nikkayla

~~~

Redeeming Minor Mutation

Information
Character receiving Mutation: @Entia
Have you purchased the 'Minor Mutation' item? Yes
-- If no:

A brief description of the mutation:  The second minor mutation is his teeth & gut, allowing him to be omnivorous.
How many Mutations does your character currently have? None, adding 2!

Agreement

Signed: Nikkayla

~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Nikkayla / @Entia - BOTH Minor mutations approved with character acceptance; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their mutation!

Played by Offline Lackadaisy [PM] Posts: 16 — Threads: 4
Signos: 5
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 501 Summer]  |  14 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 14  |    Active Magic: N/A & N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Minor Mutation

Information
Character receiving Mutation: @Salome
Have you purchased the 'Minor Mutation' item? Yes
-- If no: N/A

Does the Appearance section of your character's profile clearly detail the mutation they are receiving? Yes (at the end)
A brief description of the mutation: Vampire Fangs - can drink blood and be sustained on it.
How many Mutations does your character currently have? None aside from this one

Agreement

Signed: @lackadaisy

~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@lackadaisy / @Salome- Minor mutation approved with character acceptance; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their mutation!

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 10 — Threads: 4
Signos: 5
Day Court Merchant
Male [he / him]  |  Immortal [Year 496 Summer]  |  19 hh  |  Hth: 9 — Atk: 11 — Exp: 14  |    Active Magic: N/A & N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Minor Mutation

Information
Character receiving Mutation: @Leviathan
Have you purchased the 'Minor Mutation' item? no
-- If no: one of my 2 incentives lmao

A brief description of the mutation: glowy eyeballs
How many Mutations does your character currently have? none

Agreement

Signed: Kaiju

~~~

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »