Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - From whence you came [Island Disappearance]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

V e i l N e b u l a
Visions of your pretty face send me into hyper space
Caught up in a palentary world
Veil didn't notice anything was off about the sea until the island was sunk. The mare had simply been relaxing in the sun, soaking in the solar radiation that had been leaking through the atmosphere, her wings tucked against her side, galaxy dust leaking onto the ground around her, reflecting the same nebula hues as the colors stamped across her side, a remnant from what she looked like before she had died the first time and reshaped into this form. Veil's eyes watched the scene in wide confusion, the entire island disappearing quickly, like the sea had swallowed it whole. Confusion. Surprise. !!!!! Confusion. Alarm. She didn't understand what she had scene, but as others began to arrive, began to take note, something told her it couldn't be normal, a silent understanding that this was odd. The first four who arrived seemed to be watching, and the unknown Nebula didn't recognize them as anything to separate from the other odd creatures of this land, those that looked like her but where not like her.

She dismissed them as a star would dismiss an asteroid, her attention on the angry rift, and suddenly she was less relaxed. Swirling angry vortex of ebony, so dark the light couldn't pentrate appeared from nowhere. Slowly pulling things in. Pulling her in. The pain, the suffocation, the fear that she couldn't quite place then but was sharper in her memory, in this form - sharper now after crashing to the ground. Swirling, darkness swirling. Constantly swirling, sucking in everything, killing every light, every star, everything. So tight. So compressed. Blackness. Blackness. Veil stumbled as she jerked away from the swirling rift, aligning it with her memories of the black hole that had killed her such a short time ago (short compared to how long she had been alive before). Her gaze moved, dancing away to see anything but what struck fear in her heart as only a nebula who had been killed by a similar rift could feel.

Others had arrived, some unfamiliar to her, others looking like the others she'd seen in this area - and another who shone much like she did, of stars and galaxies. She pauses, glancing over the blue stallion, before her gaze turned away, not sensing the energies of a star with in him, the same star that sat in the center of her chest instead of a heart. Her gaze turned back to the swirling rift, the nervousness increasing, and the star turned away, unwilling to star upon the black hole in the ocean, needing to get away. Let the others figure this out, right now her fear was too great, and she still understood way to little about this world anyway to know what was going on. She made it safely to the edge of the beach for laying down with her back to the black hole, close enough to still see if things go south and if she should be alarmed by other's reactions, but far enough away that if the rift decides to pull in the light, she won't be taken again.

FROM THE MOUTH
INSIDE THE MIND

Notes:: Veil doesn't like the black hole of an ocean.
Breathin' in you give me air, I'm living on your solar flare
Could you be my super nova girl?

Artist Credit to Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
RE: From whence you came [Island Disappearance] - by Veil Nebula - 02-20-2021, 06:12 PM