Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - with a diamond mind.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline wild / jet [PM] Posts: 85 — Threads: 12
Signos: 1,300
Day Court Scholar
Female [she/her]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  18.3 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 28  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

jane

The marething seemed to be in her own world. Despite Jane’s proximity, the horned creature didn’t acknowledge her and instead nosed at the batch of blackberries. Jane’s skin smarted a little at her foalhood memories, at the same time as her tongue recalled bursts of sweetness, tartness. It was a little bit strange to feel that she was the watcher, this once. Her ear twitched, thinking back to the many times that she had been surprised by some figure or other. But despite her height that was in many ways hulking, she managed to walk with a quietness that often caught others off guard.

But when Jane spoke, the spell was broken and the mare threw her head up in evident surprise. An apology died on Jane’s lips as the expression faded into something resembling confusion. Jane glanced away in a gesture that was somewhat submissive. “I suppose it is,” Jane smiled and tipped her head back in the direction of the other. “Are you a storyteller?” she asked, her gold-tipped ears twitching forward in curiosity.

She felt the horned mare’s gaze sweep over her body. Jane had always been taller than her peers, and the gold of her coat marked her out in a way that was positively living. Finally, gold eyes met blue as the other introduced her. Vysanthe, Jane thought the name over in her head. It sounded like a flower. “I’m Jane,” she responded, and it felt a little awkward in her mouth. It was apparent to her that the other mare possessed a grace befitting the elegant flowers in her horns. “Thank you, I’d be honoured to accept.”

Vysanthe grasped a stem of blackberry and tore it. A bit of vine snagged her ear and Jane winced a little. Vicious things, they were. “I don’t have business anywhere,” Jane remarked with not a small amount of bitterness, “I’m just wandering. I hail from Solterra, and I have nothing to do, so I just wander here and there. Like a flower petal, or a feather,” she smiled a little bit at that, amused with herself.  
@[Vysanthe] / speaks / gosh i love vysanthe!

Messages In This Thread
with a diamond mind. - by Vysanthe - 02-16-2021, 03:49 PM
RE: with a diamond mind. - by Jane - 02-16-2021, 04:36 PM
RE: with a diamond mind. - by Vysanthe - 02-18-2021, 10:52 AM
RE: with a diamond mind. - by Jane - 02-18-2021, 03:55 PM
RE: with a diamond mind. - by Vysanthe - 03-01-2021, 09:26 AM
RE: with a diamond mind. - by Jane - 03-05-2021, 09:55 AM
RE: with a diamond mind. - by Vysanthe - 03-07-2021, 12:10 AM
RE: with a diamond mind. - by Jane - 03-07-2021, 11:11 AM