Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Touch The Stars - Jane

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

This flaming guardian could be your worst nightmare...

The shiver had him pausing, wondering to the source. Was it emotion, hesitation? He gazed at the mare with soft eyes, listening to her heart beat. "I cannot say that I have ever been called beautiful before. But then I also havent allowed myself the pleasure of another's company, outside of my best friend. And she made it clear that there would be no romance between us." He laughed softly, glad that he had accepted that discussion and was open to flirting with another.

"Since we have both made it clear that we dont have any reservations about age... I would suppose that means that neither of us have an issue with wherever this goes." Wherever it goes... And he wasnt sure where he wanted this to go. Sol was enjoying the time with the beauty beside him, the verbal banter and flirtations that were passing between the pair.

Another shiver, another sign that she was feeling something. That knowledge was heady, causing him to really work to contain himself. Her touch was electrifying, a jolt to a place that had been dormant for so long. He breathed deep, taking in her scent along with that of the world around them as he smirked at her. "It seems that we are the perfect match... A pair of gilded beasts." He responded, his voice husky and filled with unnamed emotions.

Her words were dancing in his ears as he grinned. "Should the conversation be lost... there is always other chances. I would hate to think that this is our only meeting. It would be such a heartache to be separated from your beauty for too long." He murmured, his words perhaps a touch exaggerated. That being said, he was enjoying this more than he thought he would. At the pleasure in his system, moments from his past tried to rear their ugly heads. Shoving them down forcefully, he ran his muzzle along her shoulder.

Her next words were a challenge, making him snort in amusement. "That is quite the question. I spent a good amount of time here before my... trip... and then have been back for a few months. At this point, I have no desire to leave Novus and am thrilled to be back. To find new faces and beauty unparalleled..." While his life had been a mess, he was finding that he was thankful for the things that his past had taught him. Sol was more mature and ready for the next parts of his life... Even if it was just learning how to put himself out for a relationship once again.

"Speaking"
@Jane
Notes: This thread is a blast <3

CREDIT to Miss Sparkle (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
Touch The Stars - Jane - by Sol Bestiam - 02-18-2021, 02:05 PM
RE: Touch The Stars - Jane - by Jane - 02-18-2021, 04:19 PM
RE: Touch The Stars - Jane - by Sol Bestiam - 02-19-2021, 02:28 PM
RE: Touch The Stars - Jane - by Jane - 02-21-2021, 03:39 PM
RE: Touch The Stars - Jane - by Sol Bestiam - 02-23-2021, 11:58 AM
RE: Touch The Stars - Jane - by Jane - 02-23-2021, 03:47 PM
RE: Touch The Stars - Jane - by Sol Bestiam - 02-23-2021, 05:34 PM