Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Glitter on the Wind

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

being fabulous is the absolute best revenge

Coy smiled at the mare, enjoying the presence of one that he had once spoken to. It had been a while, their previous meeting happening on the island when it had been part of their realm. Stretching his neck, he flicked his tail and relaxed into his own skin more.

"Our previous meeting was another lifetime it seems. A time when I was young and dumb and more full of myself than I probably needed to be." He remarked. Thoughts and memories from the island and the past swept through him.

"I left to figure out more about the magic that spawned after playing on the island. I have a harder time holding the magic in Novus, but I can shift to a raven for a bit of time. Definitely makes it easier to travel distances faster. I had to come back. I missed everyone here and have found that I feel so much more at home when I am in the borders of the realm." He laughed, glad that his sporadic feather eruptions have been less lately.

"I am glad that you have him. He seems to be a good companion and someone that can keep you safe." He had debated a companion for a time, though he wasnt sure if he was really ready for it.

@Kassandra
Notes: Sorry for crappy post. brain is not clicking today XD
"Coy Sass"
credits

Messages In This Thread
Glitter on the Wind - by Huehuecoyotl - 02-23-2021, 05:50 PM
RE: Glitter on the Wind - by Kassandra - 03-31-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: Glitter on the Wind - by Huehuecoyotl - 04-04-2021, 04:57 PM
RE: Glitter on the Wind - by Kassandra - 04-11-2021, 10:39 AM
RE: Glitter on the Wind - by Huehuecoyotl - 05-22-2021, 07:32 PM
RE: Glitter on the Wind - by Kassandra - 08-15-2021, 04:32 PM